Adel Taarabt

22mek22

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Seriously, at £8 million, Taarabt is a bargain. I've watched him play for QPR and he is BRILLIANT. If he stays in the 'league, then he'll become World Class.

Shame on Spuds for selling him for only ONE MILLION. doh.gif

Seriously, at £8 million, Taarabt is a bargain. I've watched him play for QPR and he is BRILLIANT. If he stays in the 'league, then he'll become World Class.

Shame on Spuds for selling him for only ONE MILLION. doh.gif

He's greedy and i wouldnt like him at chelsea. See how he does in the Prem and then we'll be able to judge him properly. He tore up the championship, so did Grant Holt but i dont see why we should sign him either..

People keep rambling on about Taarabt being unproven but what has our so called proven players done this season

How poorly can, arguably championship's best player, perform in the pl? Andy carroll and many other newly promoted players have proven that line of reasoning wrong season after season. quality >>>>>> prestige for me.

He's greedy and i wouldnt like him at chelsea. See how he does in the Prem and then we'll be able to judge him properly. He tore up the championship, so did Grant Holt but i dont see why we should sign him either..

Arjen Robben, Hulk and messi .,to an extent, are selfish but ridiculously effective at the same time. so what's your point?

I would rather have a selfish but effective player than an unselfish and useless player in my team

Arjen Robben, Hulk and messi .,to an extent, are selfish but ridiculously effective at the same time. so what's your point?

I would rather have a selfish but effective player than an unselfish and useless player in my team

My point that is that Adel Taraabt isnt any of those players and in no way shape or form are they selfish to the same extent that Taraabt is. Robben has played for Chelsea so we know he wasnt selfish, and a brilliant player that scored and caused assists. And How can you even put him in the same boat as Messi. Honestly..

Fair enough he did very well in the championship but its a completely different league ffs. And the only player you have named is Andy Carroll in that little list of yours, and thats because hes a strong, powerful striker that can bullt defenders and win the header (headers making up most of his goal tally for this season)

I'm not saying he wont do well, I just dont think he suits our team at all and i dont like his attitude

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You