Chelsea Officially Signed Willian

I hope his plan doesnt back fire. If we dont qualify for Champions League then AVB can fuck off as he made the same mistake as previous managers (not buy a creative player and a proper winger).

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Villas-Boas does not anticipate any more new signings this month.

http://www.chelseafc...2590790,00.html

Just saw that :rant: Hope thats BS for the good of Chelsea. In regard to this new twist in the Willian saga - not sure but something tells me he might not be lying this time. Either way I've always thought it would be highly unlikely that we were going to get both Hazard/Lucas & Willian. So I suppose this could be good, surlong as we DO pursue Hazard & Lucas

Wait wait, Chelsea to fear for a top 4????

Ha some of you guys make me laugh.

Like Arsenal are better then us?

And Spurs currently on top of us, but with the "I can't spell" Harry being in trouble, expect that to throw of Spurs campaign.

Sorry, but I don't see it happening. Chelsea to qualify for CL.

Now next season if we don't adress those problems, then there might be a cause for concern. Not this season!

Lucas Piazon is started to get as over rated by our fickle fans as Kakuta was.

Need to tone it down a bit and take our expectations down a level. People are acting like he is already world class....Amusing!!

Lazy statement, they are incomparable.

You are comparing a brazilian kid who has never played a single match in 'professional' football before, with a Golden Boot winner.

You are comparing a brazilian kid who has never played a single match in 'professional' football before, with a Golden Boot winner.

Correct.

Also the hype was justified for Katuka because of his amazing performace in the Euro's (under 19's)

Back to Willian , i think we will be back in for him in the summer when we realise we cannot get eden.

I never once suggested they was comparable as players. I'm comparing the amount of unworthy hype that surrounds them....Piazon has done nothing to prove he will be world class and most certainly hasn't earned a place in the first team...Just like Kakuta, yet people seem to be masturbating over him ferociously, expecting him to be the best player in the world, just as they was with Kakuta...

I never once suggested they was comparable as players. I'm comparing the amount of unworthy hype that surrounds them....Piazon has done nothing to prove he will be world class and most certainly hasn't earned a place in the first team...Just like Kakuta, yet people seem to be masturbating over him ferociously, expecting him to be the best player in the world, just as they was with Kakuta...

Katuka's hype was boosted by the amount of hassle we went through to get him , then he played great in the under 19's euro champs , not to mention the French media. It was hard not to jump on the band wagon , i for one thught he would be tearing defences apart left right and center in the PL by now. but how many other you players have you seen hyped up to fail Freddy Adu , kleberson our very own John obi mikel and much much more.

I think Kakuta just need the right club to explode. And I think going back to France will help him a lot. Hope AVB leaves him there for 2 years!

A similar player is Canales. Very worth the hype like Kakuta, but just needed a club to exploit his style. He has done great at Valencia till he got injured.

For creative player, I would love Chelsea to get Canales! Canales, Josh, Kakuta in 3 years.. :cfc:

I was in fact referring to the justification of the 'hype' around them, as the hype (for the most part) was justified with the bolden boot winner, unlike Piazon.

You cant complain about AVB's disicion not to go for Willian. He decided not to look for an imminent solution and over pay for Willian (29m),

because he wants to pay this money on players that he thinks are worth this big money, and especially players who will lead us in the next seasons.

Willian was a good option for 15-20 million, but if Boas says that splashing 30m in Jan will hurt our plans to build the squad in the summer, we shouldnt

take this chance.

You cant complain about AVB's disicion not to go for Willian. He decided not to look for an imminent solution and over pay for Willian (29m),

because he wants to pay this money on players that he thinks are worth this big money, and especially players who will lead us in the next seasons.

Willian was a good option for 15-20 million, but if Boas says that splashing 30m in Jan will heart our plans to build the squad in the summer, we shouldnt

take this chance.

:goodpost:

Wait wait, Chelsea to fear for a top 4????

Ha some of you guys make me laugh.

Like Arsenal are better then us?

And Spurs currently on top of us, but with the "I can't spell" Harry being in trouble, expect that to throw of Spurs campaign.

Sorry, but I don't see it happening. Chelsea to qualify for CL.

Now next season if we don't adress those problems, then there might be a cause for concern. Not this season!

Its not a question of whether Arsenal is better than us...The fact is we have several tough fixtures yet to played, and are screwing up the easier ones (like Norwich) at the moment...This 5 point gap between us and Arse could vanish, if our lack of goal-scoring form continues into Feb....

As for the Jan transfer, I will continue to hope for a 2nd signing, until AVB definitively states that there will NOT be any transfers this month

Its not a question of whether Arsenal is better than us...The fact is we have several tough fixtures yet to played, and are screwing up the easier ones (like Norwich) at the moment...This 5 point gap between us and Arse could vanish, if our lack of goal-scoring form continues into Feb....

As for the Jan transfer, I will continue to hope for a 2nd signing, until AVB definitively states that there will NOT be any transfers this month

And like Arsenal and Tottenham doesn't?

Plus Arsenal always screw it up when they have to win. Tottenham I just pointed out, that to expect this Harry trial to throw them of.

<br>

You cant complain about AVB&#39;s disicion not to go for Willian. He decided not to look for an imminent solution and over pay for Willian (29m),<br>

because he wants to pay this money on players that he thinks are worth this big money, and especially players who will lead us in the next seasons.<br>

Willian was a good option for 15-20 million, but if Boas says that splashing 30m in Jan will hurt our plans to build the squad in the summer, we shouldnt<br>

take this chance.<br>

Very true.

ATM as things stand Im very content with AVB's targets. He said the club are after De Bruyne, which he said was fair enough. But, by the sounds of it, AVB is following two players:

Hazard (semi-confirmed) & Lucas (100% confirmed).

Two world class players, coveted by only the best. I'm really happy that we are not lowering the quality of our targets like Liverpool have done (only served to further their decline)

"Aim for the stars and maybe you'll reach the sky"