This could work very well actually.

EDIT:

Here's my XI...

Cech

Moses - Ba - Lukaku - Schurrle

Oscar - KDB

Willian - Mata - Hazard

Torres

Moses is unlikely to ever kick a ball for us again mate. Also not sure if you were playing along or being serious haha? :D

Moses is unlikely to ever kick a ball for us again mate. Also not sure if you were playing along or being serious haha? :D

Really? I mean, seeing BA as CB, you are confused if he is serious or not?

I'm gonna be honest - I've avoided this thread since our interest ramped up again and that's not because I'm against this signing. Personally I don't think it's massively necessary but I trust the club and I'll always support any player who wears the blue with pride.

But there was a really nasty undercurrent that cropped up in the Schurrle transfer. People who didn't like him or were worried about him cutting into the playing time of other players were not just writing him off, but seemingly willing him to fail before he even kicked a ball. That isn't something I've ever seen before in this club's support, or many others either.

So whilst I'm not the biggest fan of this transfer, I'm willing to suspend my own reservations and get behind someone who is undoubtably a fantastic talent. Welcome to the club Willian, and I hope you contribute to our golden future. :yes:

Like TOPTB, even though this transfer might not make as much sense as, say the 'Hazard-transfer', he is an incredible talent, and while it certainly is a lot to fork out £30 million, he deserves the EXACT same support as any Chelsea player, present or previous.

Welcome, Willian! Go on, lad! :blue scalf:

I'm gonna be honest - I've avoided this thread since our interest ramped up again and that's not because I'm against this signing. Personally I don't think it's massively necessary but I trust the club and I'll always support any player who wears the blue with pride.

But there was a really nasty undercurrent that cropped up in the Schurrle transfer. People who didn't like him or were worried about him cutting into the playing time of other players were not just writing him off, but seemingly willing him to fail before he even kicked a ball. That isn't something I've ever seen before in this club's support, or many others either.

So whilst I'm not the biggest fan of this transfer, I'm willing to suspend my own reservations and get behind someone who is undoubtably a fantastic talent. Welcome to the club Willian, and I hope you contribute to our golden future. :yes:

You saint.