Wigan Vs Chelsea

James

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was tricky on that pitch, good performance yet again and deserved the win. Great to see Anelka get off the mark too. Couldve been perfect if sibierski hadnt scored but hey, it cant always be perfect. Sidwel was ok, Malouda was crap again. A wins a win, round 5 here we come. oh shit, come to think of it, i swear i put anelka first scorer and Chelsea to win 2-0, if thats the case, sibierski you bastard! 87th min lol, 3 mins away from my frst ever perfect one lol. ah well, never mind. win win win win win, lol it's kinda crazy really. don't worry what competition your in, win win win and we are. Ther'll be talk of another quad oppertunity soon :D

Edited by OllieCFC

Fucking Sibierski! If he hadn't have scored I'd have had a perfect prediction run in! :rant::mad:

:dunce:

Anyway, got worried at the end, but a win's a win, bring on the next round.

Player ratings:

Cech: 7

Belletti: 7

Bridge: 7

Alex: 8

Carvalho: 8

Makelele: 8

Sidwell: 7

Wright-Phillips: 7

Joe Cole: 7

Malouda: 5

Anelka: 8

Sidwell was excellent tonight, he really does perform well in a more defensive role. Makelele as inspirational as ever, Carvalho was pretty good and the team as a whole looked solid for 86 minutes until Wigan scored. That is where we miss Terry - he would have made sure that Marcus Bent would never have happened. Anelka was impressive for more, referee was awful. We were compact. Good win.