Sunderland Fan here...

Mind - you're not very popular on here http://www.redandwhi...?topic=270074.0 rolleyes.gif

My uncle and grandad used to - said he was a genius. Me grandad said he once rounded the keeper at the Fulwell end and then played the ball off the post a few times before knocking it in. Christ - Bruce dropped Malbranque for grabbing the ball and missing a pen!

In his book he had a chapter entitled "what football Directors know about football" and the page was blank.

I saw him play it off the corner flag..turned and passed the full back ..magic ...never played for England as often as he should have.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome :)

If we'd been playing you 3 weeks ago then I would've said Sunderland were favourites, but I see us taking 3-points from you lots :lol: - But I'm sure you won't make it easy at all, there's a lot of quality at Sunderland and I love watching them play.

Do you think you'll be able to keep hold of Welbeck past this season?

Welcome :)

If we'd been playing you 3 weeks ago then I would've said Sunderland were favourites, but I see us taking 3-points from you lots :lol: - But I'm sure you won't make it easy at all, there's a lot of quality at Sunderland and I love watching them play.

Do you think you'll be able to keep hold of Welbeck past this season?

Yes - as long as Man U don't come in for him.

I see the spuds have just offered £23 mill for Carrol?? - no better than Joe Allon whistling.gif

I like Sunderland...Mostly because of Niall Quinn...He's a Legend!!!

Great Chairman - we're lucky to have him.

We wouldn't have Ellis Short without him.

Yes - as long as Man U don't come in for him.

I see the spuds have just offered £23 mill for Carrol?? - no better than Joe Allon whistling.gif

Great Chairman - we're lucky to have him.

We wouldn't have Ellis Short without him.

oops - for some reason I had Henderson in my head. But the same answer funny enough! Ferguson won't let us have him now.

Well done, you deserved it tonight - looks like you're getting back to your best. Watched the match in the 3 Famous Kings and there were more Man U in there than Chelsea...

I still make it 5 - 4 to us on aggregate though... ;)

Well played.

The reason why there were more Man United in there was because all their fans live in London. We have more fans in Manchester than they do.

Point taken!

It's just the nature of London I suppose, I was taking to a Chelsea lad and he was suprised there were a dozen or so Sunderland. There was also a room full of Arsenal watching their game, you'd never get that up in the North East :)

I was suprised that they had the Man U game on the big screen though with the Chelsea game on the smaller one.

Point taken!

It's just the nature of London I suppose, I was taking to a Chelsea lad and he was suprised there were a dozen or so Sunderland. There was also a room full of Arsenal watching their game, you'd never get that up in the North East :)

I was suprised that they had the Man U game on the big screen though with the Chelsea game on the smaller one.

well done for coming on after you lost ...if you read our match comments you will see we were saying it was a fantastic game at half time and 2 2

visit here any time ... I can remember Roker Park and even your reserves in NE league ...we got Chisolm and Pardow from you

Cheers, I'll pop back now and then.

Good luck for the rest of the season, although I think you've left it too late now. Man U are turning their draws into wins . It's been a weird season, if you hadn't had your dip you might have won the title against an unbeaten Mancs team.

It's a bit late, but welcome to the forums mate! It was a really good game tonight!

Sessegnon looks like he's going to do well for Sunderland, I reckon he was fantastic for you in the first half! A few more performances like that and you'll have a great player on your books!

Good luck with the rest of the season! :smiliecap1: