Value for money

Madmax

how can Alex not be 10/10 on the basis of value for money? He was £1m...It was actually €1m lol. Peanuts.

If Kalou was signed for like £50,000 he would be 9/10 rather than 2/10.

For me I gave an 8 based on injuries. He's always friggin' injured. Bit like alot of our players.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol people really do have it in for Kalou. It clearly says value for money and imo for 9 million, 50 goals and probably as many assists in 4 years while always being played as a winger and mostly as a sub too, he deserves more points. If I were simply rating him, it would be 4/10, but in terms of value for money, 7/10.

Lol people really do have it in for Kalou. It clearly says value for money and imo for 9 million, 50 goals and probably as many assists in 4 years while always being played as a winger and mostly as a sub too, he deserves more points. If I were simply rating him, it would be 4/10, but in terms of value for money, 7/10.

This is simply value judgements aka opinion. Let's not discuss the reasons on this thread too.

Which criticised others on the basis of Kalou which will no doubt cause a stir :lol:

I didn't criticise anybody. If you read again you'll realise that I gave reasons as to why I rate him higher on value for money basis than in ordinary terms. I'm not a flamer.

Kakuta... value for money? :Goober:

The academy is finally being given the chance to demonstrate some of it's value as well. I maintain that, if managed properly, in Patch and McEachran we have players in the same moulds as Ashley Cole and Xabi Alonso... and that excites me far more than potentially signing el Kunt Aguero and Torres.

Kakuta... value for money? :Goober:

The academy is finally being given the chance to demonstrate some of it's value as well. I maintain that, if managed properly, in Patch and McEachran we have players in the same moulds as Ashley Cole and Xabi Alonso... and that excites me far more than potentially signing el Kunt Aguero and Torres.

I do not want Josh to be turned into a deep lying play-maker in all honesty. I want him in the Paul scholes role, out of everyone patrick looks like the one that is most ready. Will you be staying up for Fulham matches now on match of the day laugh.gif its a hard one !