Everton Vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

Loved the way the "Neville your a c**t" song came across so clearly on the TV, was pissing myself.

Best away supporters performance i can remember for a long time....

With the way our defence is playing at the moment, JT is going to find it hard to get his place back when he is fit :D

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cech was outstanding and Cole certainly took his goal well, Chelsea fans certainly backed their team more than the scousers. Maka was immense as was the Carvalho and Alex. I know me made the goal, but Malouda is still a Thrush (irritating cunt)

Malouda has been good since returning from injury, but not having quite the impact we want to see from our wingers. Same can be said of Joey Cole actually. But overall he is playing well, and through injury as well aparently.

I thought he ran his arse off, shades of Drogba with his getting back and defending.

Exactly. With 88 minutes on the clock he sprinted 50 yards to get back, stole the ball and ran another fifty with the ball at his feet.

Loved the way the "Neville your a c**t" song came across so clearly on the TV, was pissing myself.

With the way our defence is playing at the moment, JT is going to find it hard to get his place back when he is fit :D

watching the highlights now lol they've blanked it out hahahaha

Yeh Im surprised lol the commentator didnt really try talk over it lol.

We lovvve Neville

Tehehe love the chant of 'we can see you sneaking you' tehehe we're to clever...

Anyho woooooooooooo Everton can focus on making Gerrard cry and still 4th from them.Then again scum being scum prob win the bloody fingers but with luck D:D

Edited by Layla

i watched the edited highlights on sky sports, guess what they edited out....yep the neville's your a cunt gotta say it made me piss meself :D

regards:JBD