Everton Vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great win, some great performances across the pitch. Bring on Wembley!

Cech: 9 - Great performance

Belletti: 8 - Good performance form Jules again

Bridge: 7 - Pretty good

Carvalho: 8 - Solid as usual

Alex: 7 - Shakey at times, effective at others

Makelele: 9 - Brilliant performance from Maka

Sidwell: 7 - Not a bad performance from Steve, but not great either

Wright-Phillips: 8

Malouda: 8 - Just for providing that great ball

Joe Cole: 8 - Great goal

Anelka: 8 - did really well, found some great positions and was unlucky not to score

Subs:

Pizarro: 7 - Did well in the short time he had although should have scored

Ashley Cole: 6

Ben Haim: 6

it was almost a perfect performance, only problem was wasting so many chances. I was getting so frustrated at 0-0 because for all our dominance, we couldve so easily conceded in the spell between 55-65 mins. Then suddenly we wouldve had to score and the shoe wouldve been on the other foot and we all know how frustrating it is watching us when we MUST score. However that wasnt the case thankfully and we're going to the new wembley for a 3rd time already, seems insane really. performance wise we were absolutely brilliant, dominated the game and shouldve won with a far more comfertable margin. Considering how many players we have unavailable, its amazing to see us play like that. Everytime we had the ball we created a chance and looked like scoring. Everton only looked a bit dangerous from set plays. Malouda and Sidwell were shite but i guess the pass from Flo to set the goal up got him outa jail in that respect. Makes you wonder what damage we could do to teams with a fully fit squad to chose from.

Now i do kinda feel for Everton and their fans, i mean we've got to so many finals in the last few years and everton haven't got to any, must be a shit feeling for them. I know some of you guys have experienced the same shit with us. This final meant so much to them, not particularly the team, i don't give a toss about them, they have scum in their team but the fans, always living in the red cunts shaddow, i'd kinda like to see them achieve something lol. I count myself lucky to be a fan of a great team who expects to win every game, from supporting chelsea in 94' i only had to wait a few years before we were changed from a mediocre mid-table team to a real top team. its not the same for everyone tho. I love the feeling when you have won a semi and looking forward to wembley, its such a great feeling and i'm buzzing now tbh.

but anyway, fuck them, their loss is our gain :D

now the final..... Another final and a proper fucking final in the carling cup for once, 2 teams that desperately want to win the trophy, a derby, not exactly a loving relationship between the 2 either and the yids aint won a trophy for ages. This final will be a great one, if we play like we did today, there's no way they can touch us. The only way they can win is if they get hugely lucky or if we play shit. We play well, we win, end of story.

Edited by OllieCFC

Everton fan on MSN:

David says:

Not going to rub it in. Thoughts?

Richie B Never felt more like singin' the blues... says:

you didnt deserve it

another day and we would of gone through

David says:

yh, and all you cud hear was our shit 2000 supporters

you are messin?

Deluded tw*t.

WTF?!Arg!!!!Thats so stupid and being a London derby as well you'd think give us both more stuff the coperate fans!

Very sad :(

But hey we're in!!!!!Lets go and win the thing and JT can lift it this time lol

They dont really have that much of a choice theres around 20,000 club wembley seats so that brings it down to 70,000 capacity, then they have to give tickets to all the clubs that competeted in the competition, there will only be a few thousand actuall corporate tickets.

I presume the club will sell to st holders - hopefully stagger with the points to stop the system chrashing , and then to members on a loyalty points basis - if you are short of points get a ticket to wigan 5 points only £15

Everton fan on MSN:

David says:

Not going to rub it in. Thoughts?

you didnt deserve it

another day and we would of gone through

David says:

yh, and all you cud hear was our shit 2000 supporters

you are messin?

Deluded tw*t.

Ive had a couple of everton fans spouting shit tonight, one saying he didnt even hear us fans.

Your right, Deluded tw*t.

My mothers restaurant was packed out today with everton fans watching the game. One cheeky dirty scouse english bastard ran away without fucking paying. Dirty horrible scouse english twat, i hope he chokes to death ! :angry::angry::angry:

Edited by Badboy

My mothers restaurant was packed out today with everton fans watching the game. One cheeky dirty scouse english bastard ran away without fucking paying. Dirty horrible scouse english twat, i hope he chokes to death ! :angry::angry::angry:

Scousers are thieving bastards, it's in their natural genes mate

how silent were the Everton fans after the game??

(300) :thumbsup:

Edited by CJ Revo

Scousers are thieving bastards, it's in their natural genes mate

how silent were the Everton fans after the game??

(300) :thumbsup:

They were really shocked at the way maka cut cahill out the game. Cahill is like there frank lampard and

maka shut him out the game, all the ones i had a chat with thought maka was over the hill.

Meh hopfully they'll get over it and beat scum to 4th place tehehe.

WTF?You couldnt even hear their fans once.And I dont think that was just the way it was being broadcasted cause for both halfs our fans out sung theres.v Deluded

Nah I think you're right, our support was fantastic and sung all the way through. Probably determined the result to an extent.

Sterling performance on the pitch, the defence and Cech should take special creditand especially Maka sat in front.

When you look at who was missing as well Lampard, Essien, Mikel, Terry, Drogba, Shevchenko, Ballack etc. And what a ball from Malouda !?! Similar to Lampards for Drogbas briilaint goal a week or two back.

I hope Anelkas luck changes -thats two crossbars hes nearly broken in two games.

Another top class performance that on another day could have seen us score a hatfull, we are really unlucky in that respect at the moment. But the team played class and considering we lost Ballack as well it was a very very good win.

Have to give massive credit to the Chelsea fans, all week the talk has been about the intimidating atmosphere at Goodison, and it being a cauldron ect.... but all you could hear for 90 minutes loud and clear was the couple of thousand Chelsea fans....

Something has to be done with Sidwell because at the moment he is beyond poor, far too many mistakes from him once again. Anelka will get his goal sooner or later, he has been so unlucky and once again played excellant. Joey Cole took his goal fantastic.

We are off to Wembly once again :D

great stuff chels

man of the match,the chels supporters... only sold less than half our allocation and it sounded like chels at home, what about.....

neville

neville

your a cunt

your a cunt

and you'll always be a cunt

and you'll always be a cunt

loved it guy's and gals.

riccy is the best central defender in the world, cech is back to his best and s the best keeper in the world.

regards:JBD