Yossi to return in 6 weeks

He's hardly played a game for us and he's had a very good consistent career upto date for everyone he's played for. The knocking of him.... well it's just crap in all honesty. It's ONLY his age that is a slightly worrying factor but he's not exactly an immobile cripple entering his 45th year. He's 30, that's about 7 years younger than Ryan Giggs who won sports personality of the year in 2009. If you can keep your body fit (He's a skinny fucker so he's not gonna lack fitness or energy) you can carry on until you feel you cannot go on anymore. He has immense talent and he will be good for us and he's done very well in the premiership. Premiership proven experience is priceless imo.

Let him play, see how he does and if he plays like a useless cunt, then is the time to knock him.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's an average 30 year old, who will take game time away from youth prospects. Metaphorically he is Kakuta's grave digger, and certainly doesn't offer anything other than squad bulk. He's not a strong work engine who works hard, he's a feeble anorexic 30 year old.

Benayoun is not Kakuta's grave digger at all. In fact I agree with zolayes, even though Yossi has been out for so long, it isn't as if Kakuta has started many games for us anyway, it's mainly been about Malouda/Anelka/Kalou as our wingers. And even though they're on terrible form at the moment, if you look at where we are in the league, we have no choice but to persevere and keep playing out best team until we get some good form. If we were doing well on the other hand, Ancelotti would have given some game time to Kakuta to get the experience, but right now, that's not the reality here.

He's an average 30 year old, who will take game time away from youth prospects. Metaphorically he is Kakuta's grave digger, and certainly doesn't offer anything other than squad bulk. He's not a strong work engine who works hard, he's a feeble anorexic 30 year old. He was a 'why not' 'let's give it a go' signing (so to speak). I remember Drogba was offended after he sung 'you'll never walk alone', and just to seal his undeserved arrogance, he demanded a first team number. Because unlike liverpool we don't have the history to turn down his demands.

I think Yossi knows as well as we do that he was bought to the club to play as a back up for our midfield. No player coming from a mid-table side can expect to be in the starting side of the The best team in the PL. I among many people was excited at seeing Yossi in a blues jersey. I have always kept a close eye on him since his West Ham days and remember saying that he was a good buy when he ended up playing for the scum.

Kakuta's failure to impress among the big boys comes down to not being on the same wave length as the other players. His passing speed is not quite in touch with our 30+ year old foward's and has to learn that not every player can find his speed as quick as he does. Unfortunately, Chelsea's style of play is more about power instead of speed.. I have no doubt that Kakuta is a great prospect but starting him in the PL at the moment is ludicrous.

As far a Drogba being offended (which i never read) i think DD needs to look at a few comments he has made in the press during his time with us..

well no, its none of those reasons, its because he is shit, old, injury prone and israeli.

What the fuck has that got to do with it? Don't tell me you're part of the English Defence League...

He's an average 30 year old, who will take game time away from youth prospects. Metaphorically he is Kakuta's grave digger, and certainly doesn't offer anything other than squad bulk. He's not a strong work engine who works hard, he's a feeble anorexic 30 year old. He was a 'why not' 'let's give it a go' signing (so to speak). I remember Drogba was offended after he sung 'you'll never walk alone', and just to seal his undeserved arrogance, he demanded a first team number. Because unlike liverpool we don't have the history to turn down his demands.

You say this, yet fail to acknowledge the fact that Yossi has been injured for the last four months. So if anyone is stopping Kakuta from playing, it is Anelka and Malouda - yet since they are the 'glamour players' and some of the world-renown names, they are never to be subjected to criticism. His singing of 'You'll Never Walk Alone' was not only ironic (showing he has a sense of humour, you should take note), but also pertinent, as it also highlights your own ignorance since it acknowledges the fact that Chelsea supporters sung that anthem throughout the 1960s and 1970s, particularly in FA Cup matches. And as for your final ridiculous statement of 'demanding a first team number,' who the fuck are you to tell him what number he can and cannot have? At the start of the season he was shown what numbers were available, and he chose the number 10. I know that offends you deeply because you'd much rather see it on Kakuta (who has done NOTHING to warrant a first team number, whilst Benayoun is an experienced international and has played in 200+ matches in the Premier League and also in theChampions League).

He's hardly played a game for us and he's had a very good consistent career upto date for everyone he's played for. The knocking of him.... well it's just crap in all honesty. It's ONLY his age that is a slightly worrying factor but he's not exactly an immobile cripple entering his 45th year. He's 30, that's about 7 years younger than Ryan Giggs who won sports personality of the year in 2009. If you can keep your body fit (He's a skinny fucker so he's not gonna lack fitness or energy) you can carry on until you feel you cannot go on anymore. He has immense talent and he will be good for us and he's done very well in the premiership. Premiership proven experience is priceless imo.

Let him play, see how he does and if he plays like a useless cunt, then is the time to knock him.

Absolutely. I find it funny how people call him 'useless' - he can't help being injured. Furthermore, in the three games he has played for us, he's done more than Kakuta has. :whistling: But obviously some people will never acknowledge that.

Benayoun is not Kakuta's grave digger at all. In fact I agree with zolayes, even though Yossi has been out for so long, it isn't as if Kakuta has started many games for us anyway, it's mainly been about Malouda/Anelka/Kalou as our wingers. And even though they're on terrible form at the moment, if you look at where we are in the league, we have no choice but to persevere and keep playing out best team until we get some good form. If we were doing well on the other hand, Ancelotti would have given some game time to Kakuta to get the experience, but right now, that's not the reality here.

Great post. If anyone is responsible for Kakuta's lack of playing time, it is Kalou/Anelka/Malouda, and therefore ultimately Ancelotti.

Pot...

Kettle...

Black?

Guys just give it a rest, when, in the past couple years here has arguing with TX been any good? You state an argument completely refuting his points and then he only quotes part of your argument and says some lame bullshit "lmao like Benayoun would know that etc," and he avoids trying to contradict the rest of the post. Just ignore him, and everything will be fine.

However, we really have been missing someone competing with Anelka and Malouda for a spot (to make them work harder), due to Benayoun's injury and Kakuta being utterly disappointing. The sooner we get Yossi back, the better.

Guys just give it a rest, when, in the past couple years here has arguing with TX been any good? You state an argument completely refuting his points and then he only quotes part of your argument and says some lame bullshit "lmao like Benayoun would know that etc," and he avoids trying to contradict the rest of the post. Just ignore him, and everything will be fine.

However, we really have been missing someone competing with Anelka and Malouda for a spot (to make them work harder), due to Benayoun's injury and Kakuta being utterly disappointing. The sooner we get Yossi back, the better.

I see everything is all well and harmonious on TC.

People are well entitled to their opinions,but the form of ridicule is a definete no no.

Benayoun's return should be welcomed with confidence as there are certain midfielders that have 'under-performed' this season and that should keep them on their toes and give them a kick up the backside!.