Korean Crisis

BlueLion.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

North Korea is basically the little brother that keeps shout "Look at me!", then gets angry when he he gets no attention and reacts angrilly by using 'military assualt' on South Korea. The only reason NK has a better then average military is becuase they spend all their money and AID given to them by China and the UN on Military technology while its people are treated like slaves and make them starve to death.

The only reason no one tries to topple the regime by force is becuase NK can easily send a huge bloody assult on innocent South Korean citizens, with huge mount guns pointing right on the capital Seoul and their missile technologies. Which at the moment can only reach South Korea.

I've seen this coming for a while really. North Korea have been tempting South Korea over the last 2 years with their "random weapons testing" and "war games". There will be another Korean war within the next few years, I believe it unavoidable.

Is it true North has nukes?

India and Pakistan regularly exchange artillery fire in violation of ceasefire, almost always initiated by Pakistani army or militia. Over there they must be reporting it as Indian violations whistling.gif

And i guess over there their always reporting it as the Pakistani militias fault. Ah, the media.

Is it true North has nukes?

India and Pakistan regularly exchange artillery fire in violation of ceasefire, almost always initiated by Pakistani army or militia. Over there they must be reporting it as Indian violations whistling.gif

And i guess over there their always reporting it as the Pakistani militias fault. Ah, the media.

I've seen this coming for a while really. North Korea have been tempting South Korea over the last 2 years with their "random weapons testing" and "war games". There will be another Korean war within the next few years, I believe it unavoidable.

Although it is an unwise thing for NK to do, they will simply get crushed easily, however both countires will have a large loss of life.

Although it is an unwise thing for NK to do, they will simply get crushed easily, however both countires will have a large loss of life.

Depends on who gets involved really. North Korea and China have been close allies over the last decade, we could see this get very out of hand in the far-east. Let's hope it does not get that far, but certainly if China get involved, nothing would stop the US doing the same..

Its quite clear that China is sick of them as well, the only reason they don't take full action against NK is becuase of the fear of mass immigration into the south of China. But the most likely thing that will happen if their is fighting (I don't believe it will be a full confrontational war) is that China will simply do nothing and stand by.

Its quite clear that China is sick of them as well, the only reason they don't take full action against NK is becuase of the fear of mass immigration into the south of China. But the most likely thing that will happen if their is fighting (I don't believe it will be a full confrontational war) is that China will simply do nothing and stand by.

Well like I said, I hope it doesn't come to that :-)

World War III coming?

No, for the simple reason that North Korea has no allies and all of G20 and China just view it as a whiny brat of a country.

Apperently it could becuase of the leadership change, with the Mlitary putting pressure to make the heir look agressive and strong as leader.

No, for the simple reason that North Korea has no allies and all of G20 and China just view it as a whiny brat of a country.

Apperently it could becuase of the leadership change, with the Mlitary putting pressure to make the heir look agressive and strong as leader.

I wouldn't totally rule out all allies of N.Korea. Despite strained relations, China is still a major trading partner. With the current Currency Wars taking the place, the US would love nothing but to start a war of attrition vs China.

I wouldn't totally rule out all allies of N.Korea. Despite strained relations, China is still a major trading partner. With the current Currency Wars taking the place, the US would love nothing but to start a war of attrition vs China.

I think the US would be stupid to get in a war with china. A war between china and the US would set both countries back 20 years economically. That is not worth it for a friendship with north and south Korea.

China is the Sleeping Giant. You dont wanna mess with them and US knows it. Although conventional warfare US would beat their arse hands down, but the sheer numbers of infantry and weaponry in Chinese army, Airforce, Navy is frightening.

And North Korea has nukes Thanks to China and Pakistan. Hence US doesnt mess with the two nations.

If at all there is a war, US wont get directly involved but will support South Korea with weaponry and intelligence.