£9000

BlueLion.

It's not always that. It's true that international students get preference over students from home here because they're willing to pay more. University shouldn't be about how much you pay it should be about how well you can do academically.

Yes but international students are usually the highest achievers, they pay out of their own pockets so they have much more drive to do well. The British students see uni as party time and an excuse to get pissed up the wall.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes but international students are usually the highest achievers, they pay out of their own pockets so they have much more drive to do well. The British students see uni as party time and an excuse to get pissed up the wall.

Well not all of us, but I do agree on that. I myself am looking forward to the "uni experience" but I also want to go and work hard so I can be successful after it, however with the way things are, I don't even know if there will be any spaces left, because the government is cutting into the university funding. I personally don't blame foreigners, I blame the Government.

Disgusting that the Lib Dems are going against what they said before they sucked satans cock and signed a deal with the tories.

Its alright for the Camerons, Cleggs and other multi millionaires they had their degrees for free :shoot:

Let's not generalise here.

Some foreign students are the highest achievers, and some British kids go out and get hammered every night. There are people like myself and LDN Blue, for example, who will want a nice balance of the two :P

Let's not generalise here.

Some foreign students are the highest achievers, and some British kids go out and get hammered every night. There are people like myself and LDN Blue, for example, who will want a nice balance of the two :P

Yes but most international students have a lot more to lose then what British students have. Some parents from India have sold land or houses for their children to pay course fee's, WHAT A HUGE PRESSURE TO SUCCEED. I understand your point about generalising though, some British students work very hard like my friend but when they get the degree their are no jobs for them are you scared about this possibility ?. Some people graduate when they are 23 and they have zero work experience or very little if they are lucky. My mother was looking for a new accountant and she put a job advert in the job centre, she was only willing to consider people who had plenty of experience in accountancy, so straight away all the fresh graduates were totally cut out.