Aston Villa vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

absolutely poor first half, never managed to threaten goal, defence looks VERY vulnerable without Alex in there!!

One massive reason why we fail to win at Villa Park: Villa really love to close our midfield down and go on a quick counter attack... once again, we're finding it hard to keep up with them.

One good thing, is that we've kept a lot of possession, shame we haven't been able to use much of it to our advantage!

MASSIVE improvement in the second half please!!!

Zhirkov can't play on the right side.

And I fully expect us to make Kakuta's performance look worse than it actually was due to the recent contract talks.

You can put Malouda on the right, he has done that before... and no generally Kakuta has been crap today.

If we keep playing like this, the draw would be a great result...

In my opinion, Anelka is our worst player. Either he is off side or he is playing as a defensive midfielder... He doesn't seem to have understood that we need him in the box, not in the midfield...

You can put Malouda on the right, he has done that before... and no generally Kakuta has been crap today.

I agree, hasn't lived up to expectations at all so far. I honestly believe him and Malouda should swap positions, I say that because even Malouda is findinh it hard to find space on the left.

By the way Downing is playing like the devil told him to play good! :carlo: