HELP an Overseas fan see Chelsea

soccernut

He guys,

I am a fan from Calgary, Canada ...I am coming to England for vacation late September.

I will be only in England for a few days, so the only time I am able to see Chelsea is on Sept.25 Away at Man City.

I was wondering if anyone here can give me advice on what is the best way to get guaranteed tickets to the match.

I am planning to go with my wife and my three months old (Gianfranco) to the match.

I see that I can get the international membership, but I can only buy one match ticket on the 6th of september with the option to buy more on the 13th. I am not sure if I will be able to get the extra tickets later on.

If anyone is able to get the tickets for me under their memberships and I would reimburse them the price + a gift, it would be something I would be VERY happy to do as well.

Also, I am not sure on what the procedures are in terms of bringing a 3 months old baby to the match. I realize things work quite differently at stadiums in England. Any advice is welcome.

I would really appreciate any help any of the forum can help in any way. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for me as it is not quite often that I can travel to Europe and I promise to sing along as loud as I can.

Thank you in advance. and Sorry for the long post.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic