The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Guyss !! Your help is needed; or rather your opinion !

I wanna get the new Chelsea Home Kit and up until the beginning of the League season.. I was 100000% sure i was gonna get Juan Mata's shirt ! But now with all of this speculation of Mata leaving because he's not getting a regular spot in our starting XI made me wanna buy a Hazard kit instead cuz Mou loves Eden and Eden is a gem after all. Here's where the doubt creeped into my mind; If Mata doesnt get playing time, will he leave in January ?? And if he does leave and the #10 shirt is not occupied will Hazard take it ?? :blink: I DONNO WHOSE KIT I SHOULD GET !! HELP !

Guyss !! Your help is needed; or rather your opinion !

I wanna get the new Chelsea Home Kit and up until the beginning of the League season.. I was 100000% sure i was gonna get Juan Mata's shirt ! But now with all of this speculation of Mata leaving because he's not getting a regular spot in our starting XI made me wanna buy a Hazard kit instead cuz Mou loves Eden and Eden is a gem after all. Here's where the doubt creeped into my mind; If Mata doesnt get playing time, will he leave in January ?? And if he does leave and the #10 shirt is not occupied will Hazard take it ?? :blink: I DONNO WHOSE KIT I SHOULD GET !! HELP !

Trust me mate, Mourinho ain't selling our best player( or ateast 2nd best after Haz) come January.

Mata #10 is here to stay.

How's my luck?...i already got the Lukaku #18 shirt

Fuck I hate my stupid university course. Mathematics? Set Theory? Information Theory? I can't do this, I'm not a mathematician, I'm lucky to have a basic grasp of basic algebraic equations. Why are the skills and knowledge I have so inapplicable to science and mathematics? If I had to write an essay about why I dislike mathematics, I'd walk away with a 7/7 but actually ask me to do it maths? I'm be happy with a minimum pass of 4/7. I can paint a pretty picture and mouth off lyrical about all the pretentious meanings it doesn't have, but god forbid I should have to do a tax return. I should be a professional liar or talker not a person who actually gets work done.

Fuck I hate my stupid university course. Mathematics? Set Theory? Information Theory? I can't do this, I'm not a mathematician, I'm lucky to have a basic grasp of basic algebraic equations. Why are the skills and knowledge I have so inapplicable to science and mathematics? If I had to write an essay about why I dislike mathematics, I'd walk away with a 7/7 but actually ask me to do it maths? I'm be happy with a minimum pass of 4/7. I can paint a pretty picture and mouth off lyrical about all the pretentious meanings it doesn't have, but god forbid I should have to do a tax return. I should be a professional liar or talker not a person who actually gets work done.

Spike, I suspect so where in your educational past is a really crappy Maths teacher that made you hate Maths. He/she may have been okay for others but for you was not the right fit and for some that can spoil any ability they have in Maths. We all have it but one or two poor teachers can ruin it for you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Do what you like, not what you must! If you like literature and 'thinking' more than the boring match - check into the philosophy of science. It will wing you through the math exams because it will make you actually understand it. Fo real!

Thats what I did and I became really good at doing science.

Does that mean you will visit me in Brazil? :eyebrows:

Dude !!!!! I heard you got married !!!

Why the fuck didn't you tell us ???

http://metro.co.uk/2013/09/05/you-must-be-kidding-brazilian-man-to-marry-his-pet-goat-3951762/

I feel stupid. need an explanation. :blush:

You understood that the guy wrote the letter to the cleveland browns regarding the paper aeroplane thing?

The club cleveland browns replied to the man sarcastically mocking his idiotic appeal by saying some "Asshole" is using his name to write such stupid letters. They were telling him he is an asshole for writing them about such a small issue.

You understood that the guy wrote the letter to the cleveland browns regarding the paper aeroplane thing?

The club cleveland browns replied to the man sarcastically mocking his idiotic appeal by saying some "Asshole" is using his name to write such stupid letters. They were telling him he is an asshole for writing them about such a small issue.

Oh that's it? I thought there was some deeper meaning. :P