The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Any suggestions for new Football shoes ?

Playing on Asphalt 5 vs 5 usually.

Playing around twice a week, my Adidas Predator lasted a year and a half! While my friend's Nike Mercurial lasted around 2-3 months.

Suggestions on something that will last ?

Any suggestions for new Football shoes ?

Playing on Asphalt 5 vs 5 usually.

Playing around twice a week, my Adidas Predator lasted a year and a half! While my friend's Nike Mercurial lasted around 2-3 months.

Suggestions on something that will last ?

If you want to play ball, no show shit. This is it. The shoe that made class heroes.

post-6387-0-22588200-1373139131_thumb.jp

The old copa mundial. Softest leather. Gives you the best touch. The shoe that teaches you to play.

If you want to play ball, no show shit. This is it. The shoe that made class heroes.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

The old copa mundial. Softest leather. Gives you the best touch. The shoe that teaches you to play.

Thanks man!

Yea I thought about buying one of the classics, problem is I'm probably not gonna find it at the store.

Thanks man!

Yea I thought about buying one of the classics, problem is I'm probably not gonna find it at the store.

That shoe ...... The lightest, the best touch. It made Zidane and Maradona do their thing. Leather like a babies ass.

Lunch is around 12 for me. Which in the summer is breakfast as well lol.

Haha, I literally have breakfast at 1pm today. But unlike you, I still had lunch at around 4:30 and dinner at around 9. Lebanese people don't miss meals...EVER!

Very good idea. I volunteer :-) lmaooo.

Thanks for noticing that :P but hey let's give it a try, you know, maybe other members can send over some questions for you.. and then if people like the whole thing we'll make some more.

I actually thought of this because of something similar Shon3x did last year, but that was all about Chelsea.

How was your trip to asgard? Did you get lucky? :eyebrows:

Thor1.gif

BOOYA!

Yesssss

OlviqFH.gif

Nice to have you back Thor. I might have actually missed you.

Ps: can you ban @SpecialJuan? He is nice and all, but is ahead in the motm :)

Thor2.gif

Tempting...

Thanks for noticing that :P but hey let's give it a try, you know, maybe other members can send over some questions for you.. and then if people like the whole thing we'll make some more.

I actually thought of this because of something similar Shon3x did last year, but that was all about Chelsea.

I'm done with Skype, I'm only waiting until next Thursday to delete it again.

It sucks big time, but I'd say go for it TC!