The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

@Barbara Awesome! But what raw meat? Are you talking about that Kibbeh ball to the left?

no, love, the raw kibbeh in the top right. I normally put it in the oven to roast because I'm not a fan of raw meat...

I LOVE kibbeh (when it's baked), love, love, love, love, love. I can't eat enough of it. As this picture is sort of old, I'm going to leave now and have Arabic food because I'm craving it now!

Tomorrow is not so far away. :halo:

Wait a sec, you're in Brazil, of course it is far away! :Goober:

then tomorrow I eat again!

For now that's it:

BPJdXgeCYAAr1db.jpg

Tabbouleh, kafka, the meat rolls (both with cabbage and grape leaves), the thing on the right between the Tabbouleh and the cabbage roll that I can't say in English. It's the same filling the cabbage roll has, but instead it's in a green gourd or whatever and a Kibbeh!

DELICIOUS! Specially the tabbouleh in syrian bread - that I got two!

I woke up this morning sweating. That is too hot. How do people in HOT countries deal with that on a daily basis. Do you sleep with Fans constantly on or something?

haha.. yes. fans on all night. max speed. pretty much the norm here.

I woke up this morning sweating. That is too hot. How do people in HOT countries deal with that on a daily basis. Do you sleep with Fans constantly on or something?

I live in a very interesting place, In winters, the temperature goes down to 1 degree Celsius and in summers, the temp goes upto as high as 43. During those days along with the fans being constantly on, it is accompanied with the air conditioning set at 16.

then tomorrow I eat again!

For now that's it:

BPJdXgeCYAAr1db.jpg

Tabbouleh, kafka, the meat rolls (both with cabbage and grape leaves), the thing on the right between the Tabbouleh and the cabbage roll that I can't say in English. It's the same filling the cabbage roll has, but instead it's in a green gourd or whatever and a Kibbeh!

DELICIOUS! Specially the tabbouleh in syrian bread - that I got two!

Apparently it's called squash or marrow in English.

That's one heck of a meal! :fainthv9:

Enjoy it. :)

Air conditioning, perpetually set on 15.5 degrees (for me), now in the apartment I'm temporarily leaving there's no AC - good thing I've moved here in the end of fall and will leave before the end of winter. But even then it's a ceiling fan on all the time.

edit: those cabbage rolls are the best thing on earth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I live in a very interesting place, In winters, the temperature goes down to 1 degree Celsius and in summers, the temp goes upto as high as 43. During those days along with the fans being constantly on, it is accompanied with the air conditioning set at 16.

Ah, i c. Very rare for houses to have AC over here. Officies. But never really houses.