The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Next season will be our 100th, if we manage to make it special with Mou it'll be magical.

why only 100th? Didn't have EPL until 100 years ago or did we spend the delta years in Championship? I must admit I know little about very old CFC history

ps.: why meh, love?

why only 100th? Didn't have EPL until 100 years ago or did we spend the delta years in Championship? I must admit I know little about very old CFC history

ps.: why meh, love?

Well I read that in Wiki, I don't know all the details.

"The 2013-14 season is Chelsea Football Club's 100th competitive season, 24th consecutive season in the top flight of English football, 22nd consecutive season in the Premier League, and 108th year in existence as a football club."

And I think Meh is a powerful meaningful word.

Well I read that in Wiki, I don't know all the details.

"The 2013-14 season is Chelsea Football Club's 100th competitive season, 24th consecutive season in the top flight of English football, 22nd consecutive season in the Premier League, and 108th year in existence as a football club."

And I think Meh is a powerful meaningful word.

Happy to make your rep 400th :wub:

Oh, it probably means there weren't any organized leagues or whatever before 1914...

Happy to make your rep 400th :wub:

Oh, it probably means there weren't any organized leagues or whatever before 1914...

I don't know, maybe someone could enlighten us on this?

Happy to make your 762nd rep :wub:

Formed In 05. So no idea why this would be considered 100th. Unless it wasn't fully competitive for 8/9 years.

So no idea.

was there official competitions by then? Or was Chelsea already professional?

Hey guy's i think it's best time i let you guy's know, i dont want this to be a huge deal or such or anything but, you know how i have myself listed as a female on this profile?

I just want to let you guy's know that...I'm a MTF on the way to becoming a female ^^;, i'm not gonna draw it out or anything i think it was best i let you guy's know .o. just thought i'd let you guy's know and such stuff and that things just to continue as normal :o,

Also i'm happy with being called kaza or such but i'f it's between she or he, as said i'm happiest with she :3, since well..i guess im pretty much

I may have worded it badly or said something wrong maybe i dunno :o but yeah.

Srry i shoulda let you guy's know earlier just..as said it takes a bit to...come out like that ^^;

:3

Brave !!!

post-6387-0-14311900-1373179559_thumb.jp

Hey guy's i think it's best time i let you guy's know, i dont want this to be a huge deal or such or anything but, you know how i have myself listed as a female on this profile?

I just want to let you guy's know that...I'm a MTF on the way to becoming a female ^^;, i'm not gonna draw it out or anything i think it was best i let you guy's know .o. just thought i'd let you guy's know and such stuff and that things just to continue as normal :o,

Also i'm happy with being called kaza or such but i'f it's between she or he, as said i'm happiest with she :3, since well..i guess im pretty much

I may have worded it badly or said something wrong maybe i dunno :o but yeah.

Srry i shoulda let you guy's know earlier just..as said it takes a bit to...come out like that ^^;

:3

Know that we all here support you, sweetie. That was very brave to do and I very much admire that you have the courage to say it.

You're still our silly cfc-loving alien! :D

@Rmpr, @Barbara, & other Brazilians over here...

Today I was chilling in the cocktail bar at the seaside, which is "exotic" themed. If you want to see it... LINK

I was eating my food and then really interesting music caught my attention. It was like melody for ears. I realized it's some kind of Brazilian music, it was really chilled and relaxed, with nice instruments playing and a woman with a really soft nice voice signing something like "A boa, a boa...". I really don't know, if this is what she was signing, but it something like this.

I'm home right now and I googled it and google says this kind of music is called "Bossa Nova". I'm listening for a few hours on youtube and it's really cool music, but I can't seem to find that "A boa" song. Can you please help me?

I won't sleep good until I find it.

@Rmpr, @Barbara, & other Brazilians over here...

Today I was chilling in the cocktail bar at the seaside, which is "exotic" themed. If you want to see it... LINK

I was eating my food and then really interesting music caught my attention. It was like melody for ears. I realized it's some kind of Brazilian music, it was really chilled and relaxed, with nice instruments playing and a woman with a really soft nice voice signing something like "A boa, a boa...". I really don't know, if this is what she was signing, but it something like this.

I'm home right now and I googled it and google says this kind of music is called "Bossa Nova". I'm listening for a few hours on youtube and it's really cool music, but I can't seem to find that "A boa" song. Can you please help me?

I won't sleep good until I find it.

There's an á in my name sweetie.

The best person to help you is @Dion as far as I can say. I guess - not sure - he listens to MPB.

But I'll try to find it. I really don't know any song with A boa (which means the good)

I thought you spoke Portuguese. Don't you?

There's an á in my name sweetie.

The best person to help you is @Dion as far as I can say. I guess - not sure - he listens to MPB.

But I'll try to find it. I really don't know any song with A boa (which means the good)

I thought you spoke Portuguese. Don't you?

Forum doesn't tag you, if I write your name with á.

No, you've mistaken me for someone. I speak Russian, Ukrainian, Slovenian, Croatian, English & French, but no Portugese. :D

Thanks!