The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Flooded dark bathroom spell accident waiting to happen!

I didn't take much pics but here's a few I'm sharing with you all

the last thing I would bother in a place like that is where to sleep, bathroom and towels.

I'd probably wouldn't even bother about anything at all. Just relax!

Exactly. Fun!!! :P

That place looks amazing, btw.

Your definition of fun :blink: !!!

I guess you would also find it fun when we thought someone was in the place! It was hilarious after the fact (it was next door). All we heard in the dead of the night was crrrrrreeeeaaaakkkkkkk!!

the last thing I would bother in a place like that is where to sleep, bathroom and towels.

I'd probably wouldn't even bother about anything at all. Just relax!

Exactly!!! I had my own towels so that didn't bother me much but the other girls I was with only had one and it was wet and sandy from the beach. Bathing in the dark was very special but like I said we were rarely even there. We were at the beach or out enjoying the nightlife all the time.

. Flooded bathroom spells fun! :D

Flooded dark bathroom spell accident waiting to happen!

I didn't take much pics but here's a few I'm sharing with you all

Wow. Can I come live with you?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

that sucks honestly.

In that way, yeah, there's internet all over Brazil.

really sorry to know it, dear :(

If it was only the Internet, then almost I want to say its nothing compared to real problems we as people have everytime we go out.Even in the capital there is no place to go to, there is no cinemas to watch films, in fact there is only one, always full.If you dont have a car you'll have extreme difficulties to go to a place because the Bus is always full, take a hell lot of time to go there, and all that in a very hot day for example, and in that bus be sure there is :

1 - a thief

2 - A bomb (not all time)

3 - Both.

The educational program is a joke, you have to be a real genius to succeed, there is no TV show to watch, its very difficult to become a professionnal tennis man or footballer without any help, if you want to be a coach you cant ect...We have no president, and when we got one with balls that wanted to change things, he was killed.Overall, this place where i'm living is a preparation to hell.

That actually shuts me up..... So sorry to hear that, man. You deserve much, much more!

Wow. Can I come live with you? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I'm afraid to say yes sure. You would be ringing my doorbell!! :P

I don't live in Tobago though and Tobago beaches are sooo much better than Trinidad's. The water is almost always calm in Tobago (mostly the eastern side). Trinidad water's are very choppy. This is Maracas Bay one of the most popular beaches in Trinidad pretty nice (not as much as Tobago) but the sea is pretty rough there.

maracas-bay.jpg

Wow. Can I come live with you? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I'm afraid to say yes sure. You would be ringing my doorbell!! :P

I don't live in Tobago though and Tobago beaches are sooo much better than Trinidad's. The water is almost always calm in Tobago (mostly the eastern side). Trinidad water's are very choppy. This is Maracas Bay one of the most popular beaches in Trinidad pretty nice (not as much as Tobago) but the sea is pretty rough there.

Looks like paradise to me ......

Your definition of fun :blink: !!!

I guess you would also find it fun when we thought someone was in the place! It was hilarious after the fact (it was next door). All we heard in the dead of the night was crrrrrreeeeaaaakkkkkkk!!

Would have you remembered it had there been towels, light, a dry bathroom and no one next door? This is the part that makes it fun afterwards when you retell all that and laugh about it! :D

If it was only the Internet, then almost I want to say its nothing compared to real problems we as people have everytime we go out.Even in the capital there is no place to go to, there is no cinemas to watch films, in fact there is only one, always full.If you dont have a car you'll have extreme difficulties to go to a place because the Bus is always full, take a hell lot of time to go there, and all that in a very hot day for example, and in that bus be sure there is :

1 - a thief

2 - A bomb (not all time)

3 - Both.

The educational program is a joke, you have to be a real genius to succeed, there is no TV show to watch, its very difficult to become a professionnal tennis man or footballer without any help, if you want to be a coach you cant ect...We have no president, and when we got one with balls that wanted to change things, he was killed.Overall, this place where i'm living is a preparation to hell.

That must be really hard to deal with on a daily basis. Nowhere is ever truly good but to live like this in these (modern) times must be extraordinarily difficult. I hope you find some peace somehow.

Would have you remembered it had there been towels, light, a dry bathroom and no one next door? This is the part that makes it fun afterwards when you retell all that and laugh about it! :D

Yea we were laughing like crazy people right after locking the door and locating a weapon! It was a fun trip and the stories are out of this world. We even saw a lady that looked like she was right out of the movie the grudge!!!

Both islands are beautiful. Each offer something different, most would agree that you go Tobago for beaches and Trinidad for the social atmosphere

And the food .............

Maybe the lovely ladies as well a bit :Goober: