Crystal Palace vs Chelsea

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Cech is Ok looks like something Happend to him....

Well this first part is a Good.... Like both Right and Left Back Bruma and Bertrand.... Sturridge our best men in from and the most Dangerous.... Matic is Ok could do better

Essien is such a Great News for the Team....He is so in to the game U can see him playing with Spirit....GREAT !!!

We just need to be more clear infrom and Score.... but it was a nice first part... we domineted and toch the ball ... So is very good, keep the Style no matter who plays

Best first half performers for me were:

1. Sturridge; created a couple of chances for himself. On the other hand he was too eager to score himself, but that is part of his development.

2. Essien; good to see him back on the pitch, classic Essien stuff.

3. Matic; As cool as ice, he never seems to lose his head and is always available to receive a pass. His vision is also really impressive, a couple of his long passes were spot on.

4. Bertrand & Bruma; Both had good runs down the flank going forward and looked solid in the defensive aspect.

Di Santo should leave us this summer, too slow in his actions i think and didn't do anything really spectacular. Josh hasn't been that exciting, but i don't account him for that. He is only 17 years old and this was his first start for the Chelsea team ever. Definetely has the potential to be a great player! I thought Van Aanholt was a bit uncertain at the back, but i didn't expect miracles from him, he is a pure left back after all.

Ithink both full backs played quite well, Matič was also pretty good in midfield and I love Sturridge who is very fast, skilfull and just need to finish something to get his confidence up. I am a little dissapointed of Mceachran who was bright at the beggining but faded away in the game, he is still very young so I don't put much pressure on him or any other young player ... If they do well it's great but even if they don't they have time on their side and just need some support from trainers and fans.

Bruma can do a job at RB certainly but would like to see him play at CB in the second half...

Bertrand has looked good...Josh looked good early on but hasnt had much of the ball since,still only 17 so has looked good all things considering....Sturridge looked good,too greedy at times..

Di Santo,looks too desperate to do something that it`s made him look pretty poor at times.

Matic,Essien & Mikel all done some nice stuff at time..still a bit rusty as is the team in general,but to be expected.