Grant: It's Hard Work, But I'm 'optimistic By Nature'

Steve

Yeh lol but hey towards the end of last season he found his feet and scored vital goals (never gana forget that one against Watford) so with luck his form will return or after the ACN maybe he'll improve.

Yeh someone behind at the Sunderland game was going on how he should 'go to the ACN and stay there' poor Kalou :(

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK....so the Jose was a wanker thing was a bit OTT :lol:

Still, its a bit sad to go down that route :rolleyes:

Its not sad, its pathetic. And Ive decided Roman's deranged. Let's be honest here, who else but an absolute basketcase would think a geriatric kerb crawler could even read a 4 year contract never mind see it through?

Roman has given us what we needed at Chelsea but some of his decisions in charge have been absolutely ridiculous, for example when he let the best manager in the world to leave us and maybe end up at one of our rivals..

I see it as Grunt saying.....

"Even when Jose had a full squad to pick from he couldnt beat VIlla and got stuffed 2-0. I have numerous injuries to cope with and basically half the squad he had and I done a lot better. Jose is a wanker and I am a god, you should all bow down and worship me."

Yes that's exactly as I take it too.

Grant is clever and a known media manipulator according to Israeli journo's, this mumbling old duffer routine is just a bit of a front.

All these little asides like the above and again more recently just dig dig dig about Mourinho because he is such an insecure man that he can't stand on his own two feet.

Here is another example:

“They want to win. We’ve had so much bad news. The good news is that we’ve won a game like that. The fans have been reminding me about what happened last Christmas, that because we had injuries we couldn’t cope and lost too many points. I think they were just excited at the situation.”

What this actually means in normal speak is "Jose really f**ked up last Christmas and put Chelsea out of the title race as fans have been writing in to remind me about, he also moaned about injuries and showed he couldn't cope unlike me how despite having more injuries than he ever had to contend with has already won against Newcastle."

It's stuff like this that really gets my goat because I can see what he's trying to do and the more he does it the more pathetic I think he is and the less I like the guy.

And as for "we played good attacking football better than BEFORE" rubbish he spouts after every game. Argh!

Grant can afford to be optimistic because he has taken over by sheer accident one of the world's best teams with excellent players to choose from. And to add insult to injury he is being paid a fortune for doing so.

He's hardly taken over Derby.

Edited by pluto