Chelsea vs West Ham

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tobe honest no goalkeeper in the world could of saved that goal, at the moment I am happy with the performance so far and see no reason why to panic.

Agreed, quality strike. Good display from Chelsea mainly down the left.

Malouda is roaming free every time he's playing at his best.

Performance in general has been good again we are paying for not taking more chances and taking a better lead when we were all over them, got caught with goal almost impossible to stop... happens way too often at the moment but that is why we need to capitalize when we are dominating possession. could do with a bit of pace in midfield in my opinion but we are playing well...

Tobe honest no goalkeeper in the world could of saved that goal, at the moment I am happy with the performance so far and see no reason why to panic.

Defo....Had West Ham not scored we'd be gloating about how brilliant we've been. We're creating loads of chances and the goal will come if we continue to play the same way. No need to panic at all.