Lampard Statement

Layla

A statement has been released today (Thursday) following Frank Lampard's injury.

The statement says: 'Scans today have revealed a tear in Frank Lampard's right thigh. The tear is not in the same leg that Frank injured earlier this season. He will begin his rehabilitation immediately and we hope to have him back playing within a few weeks.'

Chelsea fc

Edited by Layla

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

a few weeks out for lamps now too, blimey, looking great this aint it. Well Ballack was excellent yesterday in his place so we need him to carry that on. If there is a god, he defo aint a blue, this is getting beyond rediculous. Terry, Drogba, Lampard? I mean you couldn't hand pick 3 worse injuries than them.

Ballack in, Lampard off. Hmmm... what do you call this ? Bad luck ? Coincidience ? I call it BULLSHIT. That's the worst type of bad luck you can get. We haven't played our best squad for 2 seasons now. And we are only trailing by a small margin of points. You can argue with me if you want, but if we had as little injuries as Manure or any other scum, we'd win the league with a slack wrist.