Chelsea Vs Aston Villa

James

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after the red card and getting the goal back i think we can do it, but it think they will take off a stirker and put on a defender play with 1 man up the front the game is still there to be taken we just need to break them down and tire them out with smart play

It bloody better be done lol.A draw be ok a win heck either way least shows we can still go 2-0 down and come out with something

Guess we're back to heart attack football.

Come on Chels!Late xmas prezzie!

Edited by Layla

I take everything I said back....we can get back in this, but still sack avram. We shouldn't have gone 2-0 down, at home!

yeah...2-0 down at home IN THE FIRST HALF AND THE FIRST GOAL IN THE 13th MINUTE is RUBBISH!!!

Okay, this should not have happened, regardless of who is playing and who is the manager. However, we have some salvation, as we have a goal. The red card counts for fuck all, it just means they will defend more. I would bring on Wright-Phillips, don't know who to keep on. But we need a goal, two if possible :P

Someone predicted this game would be 4-3. It doesn't actually seem that ridiculous now.

Okay, this should not have happened, regardless of who is playing and who is the manager. However, we have some salvation, as we have a goal. The red card counts for fuck all, it just means they will defend more. I would bring on Wright-Phillips, don't know who to keep on. But we need a goal, two if possible :P

Someone predicted this game would be 4-3. It doesn't actually seem that ridiculous now.

If so.so much for boring boring Chelsea lol.

But hey we went 3-1 down against Spurs that time and got something out of that when we came back, in the end the whole cup lol so if we can do a big turn around woohey 3 points fingers crossed.

I really feel for Petr. He has made so many wonderful saves for Chelsea. He has won us countless games, I don't need to remind people of how important he is. But we need to see how big a man he is this second half. He has pushed his body to play today, let's see him push his mind to cope with this blunder. The problem with beging a goalkeeper us that when you make a mistake, there is a huge chance the opposition will score from it, whereas outfield players get cover from other defenders and the goalkeeper. But that one will be on his mind. Expect either a blinding Cech performance or a shocking one. Its like that for all goalkeepers, and I know how he feels.

Edited by BlueLion

i think we play as a team and no one try and be a hero and we will take this game, i think kalou is playing really really well on the wing i say bring off pizzaro and give swp a run up in striker give us some pace and surely he can tire out there defence

ballack shows he can replace Lampard.

Ballack should start over Lampard

Lamps is shit,always wastes our set pieces and is just plain lazy..the only thing that is good about him is he manages to find some good luck and get a deflected goal at times.

Lamps is shit,always wastes our set pieces and is just plain lazy..the only thing that is good about him is he manages to find some good luck and get a deflected goal at times.

What the fuck? Lampard is the saviour of this team so many times. Calling him shit is ridicule!

Edited by BlueLion

I really feel for Petr. He has made so many wonderful saves for Chelsea. He has won us countless games, I don't need to remind people of how important he is. But we need to see how big a man he is this second half. He has pushed his body to play today, let's see him push his mind to cope with this blunder. The problem with beging a goalkeeper us that when you make a mistake, there is a huge chance the opposition will score from it, whereas outfield players get cover from other defenders and the goalkeeper. But that one will be on his mind. Expect either a blinding Cech performance or a shocking one. Its like that for all goalkeepers, and I know how he feels.

i feel for him to, im just ocnfused on why its happening i no hes human but lol petr is a freak in goal he dont do things like that lol but i think he might be still feling what happened at the arsenal game and his ocnfidence isnt 100% back yet or that his injury possibly is coming into play?

So 22 goals and 22 assists last season is shit?? I agree his had a few bad games and recently his set pieces have been awful but Ballack hasn't proved his any better yet.

lampard is shit?? are you on drugs man hes a legend a superstar soon to score his 100th goal for us i dont no what your watching but its not the same lampard i do, id sitll want him on the pitch right now if we could have him

lampard is shit?? are you on drugs man hes a legend a superstar soon to score his 100th goal for us i dont no what your watching but its not the same lampard i do, id sitll want him on the pitch right now if we could have him

I'm watching the Lampard of today,you are watching the Lampard of the past few seasons.