Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Adriano

chrismada9

• 3 months later...

The 26-year-old was once one of the most devastating strikers in the world, before the death of his father led to 18 months of terrible personal problems, including depression and alcoholism.

Adriano travelled to Brazil at the end of last year in order to receive rehabilitation for his problems, and it was agreed that he would join Sao Paulo on loan until the end of the European season.

He is due to return to Inter in June, but many believe that the club will then immediately sell him.

‘The Emperor’ has been linked to a number of European clubs, including Chelsea.

"It would be a pleasure to play for Chelsea,” declared Adriano.

"Chelsea are a great team in England and Drogba is an idol for them.

“However Inter hold my registration and President Massimo Moratti is the one who must decide what will be done."

Adriano has won 41 caps for the Brazil national team, scoring a highly impressive 27 goals.

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=654478

I DONT LIKE THE IDEA OF THIS BUT....

Inter Milan striker Adriano has welcomed the prospect of moving to Chelsea in the summer.

Adriano, currently on-loan in Brazil with Sao Paulo, has been linked with Chelsea in a swap for Didier Drogba.

The powerful centre-forward declared: "It would be a pleasure to play for Chelsea.

"Chelsea are a great team in England and Drogba is an idol for them .. but Inter have my registration and president (Massimo) Moratti is the one who must decide what will be done."

Tribalfootball