Javier Pastore joins PSG

the wes

Oh ok.

And yeah Banega is not bad.

He is far cheaper then Pastore.

I think he plays more of a Pirlo role though.

Yeah Banega's a good player but a bit inconsistent. He's a true CM, the playmaker type. The great thing about him is that he can also dribble past a few players to get out or a crowded area or when under pressure. Anyway, we're off-topic..

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest justin_3d

Yeah Banega's a good player but a bit inconsistent. He's a true CM, the playmaker type. The great thing about him is that he can also dribble past a few players to get out or a crowded area of when under pressure. Anyway, we're off-topic..

Then make a Banega topic and link him to us! blue%20scalf.gif

This isn't about how good of a coach Batista's is though. Henrique assumed the reason for Pastore not playing was because of the coach, which is not true. Pastore got his chance but didn't perform. Banega did a lot better and that's why he's playing.

You are wrong. Pastore is not playing due to tactical reasons. Dont think You know more about South American football than me.

One of the reason why Pastore is not starting for the NT is because Messi plays as a false 9, because of his role it would make it kinda difficult to have a Trequartista like Pastore on the pitch at the same time.

You are wrong. Pastore is not playing due to tactical reasons. Dont think You know more about South American football than me.

LOL! I like how you think you are some sort of God of South American football, like you're some scout.

Not picking a petty argument but just because you may live in Brazil doesn't mean you have a stunning knowledge of the football in the whole of South America, quite ridiculous really. You assert your opinions as if it's the truth and your knowledge is superior to others, it isn't.

Quite frankly I think you are being very ignorant. Just because you come from south America doesn't automatically mean you know more than everyone else about South American football.

Guest justin_3d

LOL! I like how you think you are some sort of God of South American football, like you're some scout.

Not picking a petty argument but just because you may live in Brazil doesn't mean you have a stunning knowledge of the football in the whole of South America, quite ridiculous really. You assert your opinions as if it's the truth and your knowledge is superior to others, it isn't.

Well to give him the vote of confidence Henrique usually makes good argument.

I think he would have a good view of the south american market....well Brazil and Argentina mainly cause i doubt he knows much of what goes on in Ecuador, Colombia Venezuela and such.

But at least that's much better then Europeans who don't watch much south american soccer. Usually they stick with European soccer.

As of late Europeans have only taking some interest because of Neymar...

Hahahahaha.

I watch as many Argentina games as I can, I can see it all for my self.

And I also know Argentinian people, or others like me who like/love the Argentinian NT, from a different forum who keep me informed on things.

EDIT: Btw, I never said he's not playing because of tactical reasons. I said he didn't do well.

One of the reason why Pastore is not starting for the NT is because Messi plays as a false 9, because of his role it would make it kinda difficult to have a Trequartista like Pastore on the pitch at the same time.

Mehh.. if Riquelme was in the squad (or better said, his old self), he would without a doubt be a starter.

Pastore's problem is more the fact that he's more the dribbling and final ball player type rather than a real playmaker, which is what they really need

Hahahahaha.

I watch as many Argentina games as I can, I can see it all for my self.

And I also know Argentinian people, or others like me who like/love the Argentinian NT, from a different forum who keep me informed on things.

But in this case You are wrong.

Argentinean coach want to emulate Barcelona to get the best from Messi, Thats why in the first half he played in a 4-3-3, with 2 wingers and Messi in the center.

In the second half Messi played in the middle, in the typical position of a "shirt number 10", a playmaker, wich is the position of Pastore.

Thats why he did not played, because Pastore did not suit both tactical plans.

Argentineans want Pastore playing, but it seems their coachs have other plans for next match.

Guest justin_3d

Argentinean coach want to emulate Barcelona to get the best from Messi, Thats why in the first half he played in a 4-3-3, with 2 wingers and Messi in the center.

In the second half Messi played in the middle, in the typical position of a "shirt number 10", a playmaker, wich is the position of Pastore.

Argentineans want Pastore playing, but it seems their coachs have other plans for next match.

emo3.gif

You forgot to mention that this is exactly what Brazil tried to do. Play down the middle a la Barcelona and did not use much of width.

emo3.gif

You forgot to mention that this is exactly what Brazil tried to do. Play down the middle a la Barcelona and did not use much of width.

Brazilian NT is avarage right now.

Bad managers fault. Lucio will be 36 in next WC and Mano is playing instead Luiz.

Robinho, Fred...

Things are clear

Nasri went to Manchester City

Sneijder went to Manchester United

Pastore or in Roma or in Spain

And we empty-handed ? fainthv9.gif Modric? whistling.gif

We'll sign Taarabt, extend Kalou's contract rather then bringing a new winger, Scott Dann and Bentdner ;)

Jokes to the side, relax.

I wouldn't be surprised if I got up tomorrow and saw that our website had released the official statement that they had signed Aguero ;)

Guest justin_3d

We'll sign Taarabt, extend Kalou's contract rather then bringing a new winger, Scott Dann and Bentdner ;)

I wouldn't be surprised if I got up tomorrow and saw that our website has released the official statement that they have signed Aguero ;)

emo3.gif

I wanted Sanchez for our RW, but I think AVB can use Aguero in that position like he did with Hulk and like we did with Anelka.

This is not a case of wrong or right.

In the games before the tournament, Batista gaves several players a chance to make the starting line-up. If Pastore was performed (really) well in the games he played, he would've been a starter. Barcelona play with Iniesta don't they? He's an AM too.

Banega did better and he and Messi clicked well so the coach kept him in the starting line-up in the following games before the Copa America.

Maybe after the game vs Bolivia he'll make changes and play Pastore, who knows.

The number 10 playmaker position is just something on paper in the current team, Argentina's problem is that they don't have a real playmaker (one who's of great quality of course). They just pass it to the forwards and let them do all the work, hardly any support up front from midfield.

I said this before, if Riquelme was his old self/available for the NT he would definitely be playing.

I wouldn't be surprised if I got up tomorrow and saw that our website had released the official statement that they had signed Aguero ;)

will fight for UEFA Cup rolleyes.gif