The Toughest Month Of The Season?

We keep missing out narrowly so this season we'll win both or we'll win 1 this and 1 next i'm sure. If we beat Man Utd then Arsenal, we're gonna win this league. Champions League would be amazing but i so prefer us beating Liverpool, Arsenal and Man Utd ahead of Juve, Milan, Real Madrid and Barcelona. The UCL will come, lets get that next season at wembley as Champions. That would be better imo.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We keep missing out narrowly so this season we'll win both or we'll win 1 this and 1 next i'm sure. If we beat Man Utd then Arsenal, we're gonna win this league. Champions League would be amazing but i so prefer us beating Liverpool, Arsenal and Man Utd ahead of Juve, Milan, Real Madrid and Barcelona. The UCL will come, lets get that next season at wembley as Champions. That would be better imo.

Loving your optimism!

the truth is when your competing in so many competitions every months is going to be hard with big games week in week out. At the moment we can be please witht he start we have made but things can change sp quickly (as we saw last season) and we can only hope we will still be in contention for everything come February time when the ACON players return

Edited by northernblue

We've had a brilliant start to the season, yes, but we did in 2004/05, but we missed out on the Champions League, and in 06/07 we had all the talk of the Quadruple, but we "only" completed the Cup double. What I'm trying to say is that optimism is great, but we have to be realistic; its very, very unlikely we'll win the League and Champions League - Barcelona and United have done it recently because they were absolutely sensational on a consistent basis. If we can match that consistency we have a chance, but we have to keep our feet on the ground, and as supporters simply hope for the best.