Chelsea vs Porto

BlueLion.

Handbags down  :rolleyes:

Anyway, when did he rant about activity and post count?  Didn't see anything about that in his post.   :chai: 

Precisely. Besides if I'd have travelled half the width of the world to come and see the time I love and support, I'd take plenty of photos.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea and people like you never have anything good to say so don't comment... I post so people who are on this forum everyday can read some of my thoughts about the night and not have people who post 1 comment every month judge what i do.

Handbags down :rolleyes:

Anyway, when did he rant about activity and post count? Didn't see anything about that in his post. :chai:

Highlighted.

Precisely. Besides if I'd have travelled half the width of the world to come and see the time I love and support, I'd take plenty of photos.

Highlighted for you yoo.

Is this forums preference to over-sea's fans evident again? I think so!!!

I guess you meant team over time. And i'd hope you wouldn't "support" a team half way across the world as it'd be absolutely pointless. Those who take them camera's to the bridge piss me off when they sit next to me. I'd rather people not bring 'em.

Oh get off your high horse, Cameron. Stev30's well within his right to support whoever the hell he likes.

Having opinions means you're on a high horse? Sounds like you need to jump off yours too.

Edited by Cameron