Thanks ESPN

flyrr100

All week we in The Colonies were planning on having to get some illegal feed or another online to watch the Hull game. Because of the Setanta screw up all the early games weren't being broadcast here. Then ESPN came up trumps and gave us a live HD feed on ESPN2. And they plan of broadcasting all the early games live. Gotta love it!

I must be honest though. After that performance I doubt if ManUre, The Scoucers, or The Arse are quaking in their boots. I'm thankful for a few 'easy games' early on this season. To get the bugs ironed out. And maybe lose that diamond and return to a workable 4-4-2.

One fan's humble opinion.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ESPN is great, ive been given that free too, ESPN classic is awesome too. One thing that confused me yesterday tho was that i watched Blackburn vs Manchester City on sopcast, and it was from Setanta, they had the Setanta studio and everthing with that Paul Dempsey presenting, seems weird.

when did they announce that??? I checked my listings and didn't see any football on ESPN Saturday morning (Pardon me while I bang my head against a wall for a few minutes!)

You finished ? :huh:....I could only find these games listed up until the end of november. I'm sure the rest are out there somewhere.

ESPN live Premier League fixtures:

AUGUST: Saturday 15: Everton v Arsenal (5.30pm); Sunday 23: West Ham v Tottenham (1.30pm); Monday 24: Liverpool v Aston Villa (8.00pm); Saturday 29: Chelsea v Burnley (12.45pm).

SEPTEMBER: Saturday 12: Tottenham v Manchester United (5.30pm); Saturday 19: West Ham v Liverpool (5.30pm); Saturday 26: Fulham v Arsenal (5.30pm); Monday 28: Manchester City v West Ham (8.00pm).

OCTOBER: Saturday 3: Manchester United v Sunderland (5.30pm); Monday 5: Aston Villa v Manchester City (8.00pm); Monday 19: Fulham v Hull (8.00pm); Saturday 24: Chelsea v Blackburn (5.30pm); Saturday 31: Manchester United v Blackburn (5.30pm).

NOVEMBER: Saturday 7: Wolves v Arsenal (5.30pm); Monday 9: Liverpool v Birmingham (8.00pm); Saturday 21: Manchester United v Everton (5.30pm); Saturday 28: Aston Villa v Tottenham (5.30pm).

• 3 weeks later...

ESPN is only airing the early morning games here (the ones that air around 6-7 am Central standard time) so it's not as easy as it sounds to find. I missed the first one but caught the burnley game! I don't want to get up that early on a non- work day!blue%20scalf.gif

ESPN is great, ive been given that free too, ESPN classic is awesome too. One thing that confused me yesterday tho was that i watched Blackburn vs Manchester City on sopcast, and it was from Setanta, they had the Setanta studio and everthing with that Paul Dempsey presenting, seems weird.

On SKY in Ireland we get Setanta. It only went bust in England I think.