Know The Score - it's back!

Know The Score - it's back!

Know The Score is a Prediction competition that runs seperately to the Prediction League. Instead of predicting Chelsea matches in all competitions, Know The Scores focuses on only the FA Premier League. The rules are simple and easy to follow:

1. Post your predictions in the specified thread, ie. "Gameweek 31". This indicates that this is week 31 of the Premier League fixture list. Your predictions may look like this:

Aston Villa 1-0 Blackburn

Arsenal 1-0 Burnley

Wolverhampton 1-2 Wigan

Bolton 3-1 Fulham

Sunderland 2-0 Birmingham

Chelsea 3-1 Stoke City

Hull City 1-4 Man. City

West Ham 1-2 Liverpool

Everton 1-2 Tottenham

Man. United 2-1 Portsmouth

2. Upon posting your predictions, you may change them as many times as you wish providing that your predictions are not changed after 12:00 midday on the date selected by the Game Master [blueLion], as this is the deadline for predictions for the week.

3. At the end of the gameweek, you will receive points and they will be added to your previous results.

How the scoring works

You can gain a maximum of six points per game.

You gain two points for a correct outcome (ie. predicting the home team to win, regardless of what your prediction was and what the final score was)

You gain two points for correctly predicting how many goals each team will score, for a maximum of four points.

For example:

I predict Chelsea 2-1 Portsmouth, but the final score is 4-0. I gain two points for guessing Chelsea would win the game.

I predict Bolton to beat Stoke 3-1, and the final score is 3-1. I gain six points for a perfect prediction.

KTS is a simple game to play and a very competitive competition - so, you think You Know The Score?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic