Can you cycle on pavements?

chrismada9

I want to make a thread on this because I want to know what people think.

I've seen regular people cycling on pavements which makes me ponder if I'm allowed to do it because I want travel everywhere by cycling. It would at least save me a bus trip at least. Has anyone seen others cycle on pavements, and do you think it's legal??

I know my younger cousin used to do it.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to make a thread on this because I want to know what people think.

I've seen regular people cycling on pavements which makes me ponder if I'm allowed to do it because I want travel everywhere by cycling. It would at least save me a bus trip at least. Has anyone seen others cycle on pavements, and do you think it's legal??

I know my younger cousin used to do it.

What about a car makes life easier for me !

At least when you cycle, you're getting regular excercise

I go to the jim and play football too keep fit. The car is the best thing man has ever made, i love driving its so comfortable. Your journey is much shorter and you will not sweat you can play music and just chill. A man on a bike looks a bit silly.

I go to the jim and play football too keep fit. The car is the best thing man has ever made, i love driving its so comfortable. Your journey is much shorter and you will not sweat you can play music and just chill. A man on a bike looks a bit silly.

Racist. Its 10 miles to work, and its sometimes 40 minutes quicker cycling. But I dont do it if the weathers shit.

It is illegal to ride a bicycle on the pavement, but it doesn't stop hundreds of people doing it. As most of you know I am a wheelchair user and cyclists piss me right off. I live more or less next to Sussex Universities and there is a cycle lane all the way from the seafront to the uni. But instead they ride on the pavement and some refuse to move even when they see me coming in my chair. Don't get me started on cyclists CJ. :angry::angry::angry:

Racist. Its 10 miles to work, and its sometimes 40 minutes quicker cycling. But I dont do it if the weathers shit.

Lol how can it be quicker on a bike then a car. Bikes are for kids not for men just drive to work.

It is illegal to ride a bicycle on the pavement, but it doesn't stop hundreds of people doing it. As most of you know I am a wheelchair user and cyclists piss me right off. I live more or less next to Sussex Universities and there is a cycle lane all the way from the seafront to the uni. But instead they ride on the pavement and some refuse to move even when they see me coming in my chair. Don't get me started on cyclists CJ. :angry::angry::angry:

They piss me off too i hate when they swing out infront of my car.

I recomand yo to drive it but still be carefull to the others!! It is good for legs and spirit....

I hate cars because one of them get over me 2 years before and my leg was so broken I was flying in the air for about then meters and had couple of injureis!! That they my basketball cariere stoped=(((