Louis Theroux - racism in South Africa - BBC

Badboy

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Explain what exactly ? i'm not responsible for what comes from Lawrence of South Africa :lol:

Sadly in this day and age (not just in south africa) racism isn't just a word that people throw around

i dont agree with his mentality of black and white kids shouldnt be going to school together obviously

and in fairness i agree with what he people are racist in their own right, black, white or coloured

but i think he's got to realise that he's not indiginous to these shores either (and to be fair neither am i if you think about it)

not badly no but some of them when they are on a power trip

worse than that is when some zimbabwean comes here and tells me "we're in charge now so you can't say anything"

Hahaha people from zimbabwe act like that when they are not even south african hahaha. Wow south african blacks go on power trips hahaha what do they say ? ? ?

i've heard alot of people saying "the country is ours" and stuff like that

lol it's just that with affermative action now people of colour are getting into higher positions of authority and think they deserve to be there

no offence to the ones that get there on merit but there are majority of people in positions where they have no clue what they are doing and earning tons for doing (essentially) nothing