Chelsea vs Juventus

BlueLion.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been very impressed with the first half. The attitude of the players is top notch. A few sloppy passes at times, but thats expected from Ballack :D

We could easily have been 2-0 up, but we cant let Juve get a foothold in the game. They had a spell of about 5-10 minutes were they had a few decent chances. We cannot allow them to score and get that vital away goal.

Oh...I've some guy commentating who keeps calling Del Piero.....Del Pirlo :blink:

Great first half. We have been on top for most of it. Kalou has been outstanding he set up drogbas first goal, and he has been playing very well down the wings. Drobs could of had a hat rick in that first half and he had a bit more luck. Just seeing that goal again on tv. It was such a great team play, ballack did well to hit it back to kalou aswell.

I think if we can keep up what we had going in the first 25 minutes i think we can get a another goal or two. Looking at the stats juventus look just as good as us but personally i dont think they have made neally as much as we have.