The Club loses £66 Million

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair it could have been worse. Also there have been quite a few player sales after these figures, so thats players off the wages and also incomming transfer fees.

The most disturbing part of this news for me is the fact that any future buys are dependant on sales......

Shot in the foot!!!!!.....is what comes to my mind.

The compensation for Mourinho and Grant together has been 25million pound.

Had they kept Mourinho, we would have won more trophies last year, thats huge CASH reward plus thy wouldnt have had to spend 24million pounds on compensation. And the figures would have been much more eye pleasing.

I guess we will break even by 2010-2011.....some trophies will help.

Shot in the foot!!!!!.....is what comes to my mind.

The compensation for Mourinho and Grant together has been 25million pound.

Had they kept Mourinho, we would have won more trophies last year, thats huge CASH reward plus thy wouldnt have had to spend 24million pounds on compensation. And the figures would have been much more eye pleasing.

I guess we will break even by 2010-2011.....some trophies will help.

that's a true fact

Why do we have to dwell on the negatives? Mourinho's been sacked, that was a huge fuck up, but that's gone, Grant was never going to stay, and Scolari was just a mystery. They lost us a lot of money, probably half of what we lost in total. Last year we lost this plus £10m more, so we're on the up. Think positive.