Branislav Ivanovic

.Cee

So he's been injured since we bought him?. why hasn't he featured at all when the team is begging for fresh ideas is the question. Something fishy is definitely going on and I suspect it has a lot to do with jose.

Lol Schürrle was ''not feeling well'' before he got sold.

You know he yesterday started 60th league game in the row ? And has 79/81 starts under Mourinho, the 2 games missed through injury.

I get used to his form, I think he should be playing in Turkish league now like Bosingwa (at least talking about RB position).

But there's one thing that irritates me, WHAT A FUCKING CLOWN he is. He is as much as a leader as Mertesacker, very very fake. I can't believe when this clown is shouting and pointing at others ! He truly believes that he is master here and can teach anyone what they did wrong here in the situation (though he has backing from manager to think that). Complacency at it's finest.

He won't come back to form, forget it. He doesn't have physical attributes to. Bye bye. Either move him permanently to CB as a cover or release.

Where the fuck is Todd Kane?! He would be miles better than Ivanovic right now. It must be so disheartening for the youth players to see players like Ivanovic and Fabregas player every game despite being absolute dog dirt.

What indicates he isn't fit exactly? Swear he started for Ghana in both their games this past International break.

Interesting and yet another mystery. Are you sure though?

Maybe Baba was a Djilo case.

Edit: Since Mourinho loves playing Ramires on the flank so much, he should play him at RB. He can't possibly do a worse job than Ivanovic and he has the bonus of possessing recovery speed and great stamina.

I'd say play a youth player but that's pointless.

Interesting and yet another mystery. Are you sure though?

Maybe Baba was a Djilo case.

Edit: Since Mourinho loves playing Ramires on the flank so much, he should play him at RB. He can't possibly do a worse job than Ivanovic and he has the bonus of possessing recovery pace and great stamina.

I'd say play a youth player but that's pointless.

I do not think that Aina is good enough and I love our youth.Me personally,I see RLC,Musonda,Boga,Solanke,Palmer and Abraham as the only players right now that have a lot of potential,but sadly Mourinho will stand in their way

Sad thing is a cult hero has abruptly turned into a hate figure because of Mourinho's stubbornness. Him becoming a liability will tarnish his astonishing consistency & big moments he's given this club these past few years. Ivanovic cunt this & that all over Twitter & internet forums, people claiming he was never actually any good etc

I remember there were times when people were saying that teams didn't attack our right side because there was a big "the fuck you getting through here" sign on Ivanovic's head. He actually used to be good, but now he is simply shot and that is Mourinho's fault.

I remember there were times when people were saying that teams didn't attack our right side because there was a big "the fuck you getting through here" sign on Ivanovic's head. He actually used to be good, but now he is simply shot and that is Mourinho's fault.

He's completely devoid of any confidence right now & opposing managers know it. He's a walking corpse out there & we're practically starting games with 10 men. I understand managers backing their players but this is just ridiculous.

He's playing with fire if Ivanovic is still starting come Sunday up against Sanchez/Walcott. Take him out the firing line & our rock bottom ranking defence instantly improves.

[emoji38]

He needs worry about keeping himself out of the starting XI.

Mate normally I agree with you - but I cannot on this.

He is ALWAYS out of position

Yesterday he flung himself to the floor in their penalty box and they countered and nearly scored.

He cannot cross to save his fucking life, he is just such a poor RB it's beyond belief.

Him being constantly exploited and out of position is what is making the defence pretty poor. As everyone else has to try and cover his fuck ups.

If Ivanovic was good - why would EVERY team concentrate on attacking down that side of the pitch?

I admire you defending players - but I'm sorry there is no defence of Ivanovic in his current (and some might say since Jan) form.

Fair enough.

First we must all agree he's in poor form - like a lot of our players

Second we will disagree concerning characteristics. You are complaining about his characteristics as a rb and that hasn't changed. You may dislike him as a Rb but that's not up to us...Jose and managers before him do like him in that position even though some of us here don't value what he normally brings as a RB.

Many here love azpi and would like another on of him on the other side, but I don't. Teams need players with different characteristics.

Why at 31 Cfc have not used him more at Cb i don't know, he has been a hybrid of rb/cb most of his career(ie not brilliant in both positions but over a season...ok) and had a very lucky 1 with CFC in my humble opinion,but ffs wakey wakey ,tick tock time moves on! He is the weakest link...goodbye!

Some idiots here wishing him injuries wow disgraceful to call yourselves supporters of the football club

Ivanovic is a Chelsea legend, he was a great player and a servant for the club all these years, he might be finished as a RB now, but he is not picking the team. Our problems are way deeper than just Branislav Ivanovic, everyone who thinks he is the only reason we're shit is simply deluded.

There is no other way to drop him...Mourinho is stubborn after all. We cannot have Ivanovic play anymore, it's suicide.

And he's a Chelsea great, not legend. I can't imagine 50 years from now remembering Ivanovic at all. Not in the same league as Drogba, Terry, Zola (and Cech IF Arsenil get rid of him soon).

Also no, he isn't only reason we are shit overall I agree, but he is certainly the MAIN reason why we are lacking goals like this. But it's not his fault he is in the starting XI again..and again...and again.

Still wishing someone gets injured is not right either, it makes you look like plastic fan.

Iva has done great things in past for Chelsea and respect should be shown.

He has to be benched, because time goes on and Iva is shadow of himself, but its up to Mou to do right thing, fix what is broken. Wishing Ivke an injury is not the solution.

I sometimes wonder if people understand what supporting the club actualy means. Its not just about wins or loses, trophies and titles. Its about players, phylosophy, style of play.

I dont demand my team to win. I demand them to give 110% trying to win but if it doesnt happen, it doesnt happen. Chelsea was never known as club with fancy football, but we usualy performed very heroic, not giving up till last whistle. That was enough for me.

We play bad since january. Since january. Or maybe even before ever since Mou was appointed actualy except for those few months in start of last season. But look, no one gave a fuck. We had results. Now, we play same bad football but with no results. And everyone goes crazy. You guys throw tomatoes at every player nowdays. On Hazard on Matic on Costa etc. Forgeting what they did in past for this club. They will bounce back. Tomorrow, in a month or a year. The only thing that matters is that we develop and progress as a club. With or without Mou. Back then when we won title, no one gave a single fuck how we play, or better say how we dont play. We were poor for long time, our attack was waay too static and our midfield was overrun time and time again. Including the lesser sides. But in general no one gave a fuck. Because we were winning. I guess thats all that matters for you. I was no exactly happy how we played and how we won the title. Yeah the difference was huge but opposition was poor and our performances were dreadful since november. Literaly I was seeing poor game after poor game that I almost fell asleep but we got the result in the end. But long term that is not the solution.

The right way though is to develop a football style and continue improving it. Eventualy the results will follow.

Some people are prepared to watch us play absolute shit football for whole year just to see us lifting a trophy in the end. Where is the fun here? I would love us to start playing more entertaining football (not tiki taka or some shit but someting we were able to do from 2003-2007 or 2009-10.

Point of watching football is enjoying the games for whole season and cherry on top can bethe title.

Once we bounce back people will like our players again, but I hope you can support our team now and not only when we perform, dont throw everyone out of the bus just because we are in poor start. Players will get in form, sooner or later.

I wouldnt wish opponent an injury, nevermind our own player.

Some idiots here wishing him injuries wow disgraceful to call yourselves supporters of the football club

Ivanovic is a Chelsea legend, he was a great player and a servant for the club all these years, he might be finished as a RB now, but he is not picking the team. Our problems are way deeper than just Branislav Ivanovic, everyone who thinks he is the only reason we're shit is simply deluded.

Don't get me wrong, I love Ivanovic as much as the next Chelsea fan does. But he's a major part of the reason why opposing teams are confident attacking us.

Yes, it's not his fault for the team selection and our off-field shenanigans(both are Jose's fault) but he is identified by opponents as our major weak link.

There's nothing personal against him but it seems that he gets a free pass from Jose when other players like Remy, Schurrle, KDB get exiled for less.

Again, the above is not his fault but it's a tad annoying when he comes out and says the team needs to fight etc etc when he's the one making mistakes.

Mourinho is at fault for constantly picking the same underperforming players week in week out but he's not entirely to be blamed. It's not helping us at all when people like Ivanovic are putting in the same poor performance every week and aren't doing anything to fix their errors and get back to their best. The players are not taking responsibility for their performances and it's like they're just taking the easy way out by hiding behind Mourinho, knowing all the focus will be on him and not them.