Prank on Mourinho and Adriano is sacked.

warnie_666

Source: Goal.com

Adriano has had a miserable past few years both on-and-off the pitch, but he had appeared to be getting his life and career back on track since returning from a loan spell at Sao Paulo in the summer.

L’Imperatore started the new European season promisingly, scoring three goals in all competitions. However, he then reverted to his old bad habits by clubbing with Ronaldinho until the early hours of Monday morning. This infuriated Inter coach Jose Mourinho, who dropped Adriano from his squad to play Fiorentina in midweek when the striker also turned up late for training on Tuesday. There were widespread reports in the media that the pair’s relationship was beyond repair and that Adriano could be offloaded in January.

It now appears that the 26-year-old has indeed played his last ever game for the club as Inter sensationally released a statement this morning saying that they have sacked Adriano for gross misconduct.

The statement read: “Internazionale would like to announce that they have parted company with Adriano Leite Ribeiro following a most unfortunate incident involving him and Jose Mourinho. We have no more to add on this matter at this time.”

This ‘most unfortunate incident’ occurred in the early hours of this morning when Adriano recorded a number of vulgar messages on Mourinho’s answer phone.

The Brazilian had been out partying in the fashion capital, and he was lucky enough to pick up a fine-looking ragazza named Gabriela. The pair retired to the footballer’s luxurious Hilton Milan hotel room at Via Luigi Galvani, and Adriano prepared himself for a return to action.

However, Gabriela was proving to be a tough defender to crack, and she demanded that Adriano do something to impress her. The Brazilian juggled with an orange, performed one-armed press-ups, and showed off his latest barbed-wire tattoo, but still the young lady wasn’t stirred. It was then that Gabriela suggested that Adriano ring up Mourinho, and tell the Portuguese that he loved him.

“I can’t do that,” said a stunned Adriano. “I would get the sack.”

“Come on Adri,” Gabriela replied, while stroking her hair suggestively. “If you like me, you will do it.”

This was enough to convince the easily-led Adriano, who immediately dialled Mourinho’s mobile number from the bed-side telephone. The call went straight through to the coach’s answer phone, Adriano waited for the beep, before bellowing out the famous Stevie Wonder song…

“I just called to say I love you. I just called to say how much I care. I just called to say I love you. And I mean it from the bottom of my heart.”

To this, Gabriela remarked: “That was funny, but you have to do more than that to impress me. Ring him back and say that he is a rubbish coach, and that unless he plays you against Reggina you are going to beat him up.”

Adriano once again obliged, and so he rung Mourinho for a second time.

“Hey, punk,” he slurred.

“Ignore the first call. I don’t really love you. Do you know who I am? I am ‘The Emperor’! Now listen very carefully, either you play me on Saturday, or I am going to wipe that smug grin off your face."

“Much, much better,” Gabriella grinned.

“However, your mission is not yet complete. Ring him up one more time, and invite him round to our hotel room.”

Adriano this time flatly refused, citing that he was probably already in enough trouble. The feisty Gabriela wouldn’t take no for an answer though. She grabbed the phone, hit the redial button before whispering, “Jose, you won’t know who this is. My name is Gabriela, but you can call me what you like.

“Come up to my hotel room on Via Luigi Galvani 12. Room 433, just like your favourite formation. I’m waiting for you to give me a ‘Special One’.”

Mourinho discovered all these messages on his answer phone this morning, and immediately notified President Massimo Moratti, who wasted no time in tearing up Adriano’s contract.

The player himself has yet to comment on the matter, and indeed it is possible that he is still unaware that he has been sacked. Adriano failed to show up to training, his mobile phone is switched off, while the ‘Do Not Disturb’ sign is still up on the outside of his hotel room.

Journalists have managed to obtain the full identity of the girl who accompanied him during this distasteful act. Her full name is Gabriela Galliani, a 21-year-old student, who is studying to become an actress at the University of Milan. It is not yet known if she is related to AC Milan topdog Adriano Galliani, although the transfer guru, who persuaded Ronaldinho to take his compatriot clubbing in order to anger Mourinho, has in the last few hours admitted that he would “welcome Adriano at Milanello with open arms, should he wish to join”.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I know...but its better if we leave it to people to understand....

Well, the actual news item on goal.com states clearly that it is satirical, so that is the way it is meant to be understood. Sorry if you felt I ruined your party though.