Jump to content

Reporter shares bad news on future of Chelsea star man


James
 Share

Recommended Posts

Eden HazardEden Hazard will ask to leave Chelsea if Real Madrid show interest. Hazard has recently reaffirmed his desire to play for Real Madrid. READ MORE: Chelsea linked with move for hottest striker in Europe Telegraph reporter Matt Law has provided an update on the precarious situation surrounding Eden Hazard at Chelsea – and it’s not […]

View the full article

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Matt Law is alnost never wrong. He is by far the best Chels journo. Looks like Eden is soon gone.:(

We have to step the fuck up and make a play for Mbappe. Dont give a fuck about cost. Along with Eden and Messi, and yes, Neymar, those are the 4 best players in the world atm.

No sympathy for our fucked up board who will probably lose over £200m simply in valuation loss on just the Courtois, Costa, and Hazard sales alone.

Really getting sick of Roman's shit people. He is starting to face up as though he is aiding them (or at least doing nothing to block them) in destroying our club atm. I think, if he has made up mind to sell, he might, just might, be purposefully trying to leave it in shambles so his halcyon days look better upon reflection several years from now. That would be a very Russian thing to do.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I suppose the catch is: what defines interest from Madrid?

Eden has to know what he's worth.  If Madrid are offering Coutinho/Dembele type money, then that should show him where they rate him.  I'm still convinced that Madrid would rather have Neymar.  I don't necessarily think that Madrid don't want Hazard at all, I'm sure they do.

But, if they had to make a choice with who they'd rather spend Galactico money on, I think it would be Neymar.

I guess it would depend on what kind of offer they make, and what constitutes a serious offer.  If they come with 50M, I doubt that Eden would ask for a move, he knows that's insulting money.  If they come with 150?  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

I suppose the catch is: what defines interest from Madrid?

Eden has to know what he's worth.  If Madrid are offering Coutinho/Dembele type money, then that should show him where they rate him.  I'm still convinced that Madrid would rather have Neymar.  I don't necessarily think that Madrid don't want Hazard at all, I'm sure they do.

But, if they had to make a choice with who they'd rather spend Galactico money on, I think it would be Neymar.

I guess it would depend on what kind of offer they make, and what constitutes a serious offer.  If they come with 50M, I doubt that Eden would ask for a move, he knows that's insulting money.  If they come with 150?  

I don't know if it's telling but even though the board refused to sell Hazard and Hazard didn't force a transfer move last summer, Real didn't even test us with a bid to see if we might make a u-turn. Like you alluded to, suspect Real are also keeping an eye on Neymar and/or Mbappe. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Jason said:

I don't know if it's telling but even though the board refused to sell Hazard and Hazard didn't force a transfer move last summer, Real didn't even test us with a bid to see if we might make a u-turn. Like you alluded to, suspect Real are also keeping an eye on Neymar and/or Mbappe. 

Yeah, it's like I said in a previous post somewhere.  Madrid haven't shown him any love.  Maybe the occasional "Netflix and chill?" text, but it's strictly booty call stuff.  They were wooing Ronaldo when they wanted him. 

Neymar is more marketable which makes the transfer fee more financially sound.  I think PSG would easily lose Neymar over Mbappe if they had to lose one.  Mbappe is from Paris, and going to be the face of French football for the next 15 years.

Maybe I'm talking shit and all of this is me trying to make myself feel more secure about Hazard staying, I don't know.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

Yeah, it's like I said in a previous post somewhere.  Madrid haven't shown him any love.  Maybe the occasional "Netflix and chill?" text, but it's strictly booty call stuff.  They were wooing Ronaldo when they wanted him. 

Neymar is more marketable which makes the transfer fee more financially sound.  I think PSG would easily lose Neymar over Mbappe if they had to lose one.  Mbappe is from Paris, and going to be the face of French football for the next 15 years.

Maybe I'm talking shit and all of this is me trying to make myself feel more secure about Hazard staying, I don't know.

PSG's Kylian Mbappe further eclipses Neymar with Time magazine cover

http://kwese.espn.com/football/blog/the-toe-poke/65/post/3666618/zamora-novelty-anatomical-kit-maintains-spanish-lower-league-tradition

mbappe.jpg?w=560&quality=85&h=747

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Keep going Mbappe!!!!!

Start taking the free kicks and penalties as well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • 0 members are here!

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You