Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri’s comments bode well for Blues starlet

James

Maurizio SarriMaurizio Sarri sees Callum Hudson-Odoi as selection option in attack. Hudson-Odoi was used frequently by Sarri throughout pre-season. READ MORE: Chelsea misfit wanted by two Premier League sides Maurizio Sarri has confirmed that he sees Callum Hudson-Odoi as a genuine selection option for his forward line this season, report Football London. Hudson-Odoi threatened to force his […]

View the full article

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry but nobody could convince me that we couldn't be doing more with the kid. This isn't like some RLC over hyped,over paid far too early guy thats never stepped up when hes been given the chances yet. This kid seems the real deal. You can't tell me we couldn't be at least giving him the odd 10/15 minutes in games to at least get him climatized and used to playing 1st team games

2 hours ago, Unionjack said:

I'm sorry but nobody could convince me that we couldn't be doing more with the kid. This isn't like some RLC over hyped,over paid far too early guy thats never stepped up when hes been given the chances yet. This kid seems the real deal. You can't tell me we couldn't be at least giving him the odd 10/15 minutes in games to at least get him climatized and used to playing 1st team games

Hes good aint he ? Only thing I noticed that could be holding back was the lack of finishing, but doing everything else right

2 hours ago, Unionjack said:

The end of the season will be time to judge.

If he gets 10-15 games this season then it's excellent.

31 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Hes good aint he ? Only thing I noticed that could be holding back was the lack of finishing, but doing everything else right

Bit like Eden at times then f258bf24ba0510ea3cad990d50a7b0e8.gif

I do hear you tho mate but at the same time he doesn't know where his limits are yet. Does he take risks? Be safe? Be selfish?

He probably wamts to impress but not be big headed/ The more he is around the 1st team,training,the odd playing time, the more relaxed he will be.

Thats how I try to look at it. He might be a shit finisher even but I think he needs that chance to fuck up. RLCs had plenty and still gets playing time just so he doesn't get depressed .

1 minute ago, Tomo said:

I don't follow?

I may have mis translated your comment mate -You said if he got 10-15 minute games it would be excellent.

I was thinking it would be good to give him some 10 or 15 minute games

Did you think I meant to give him ten games of 15 minutes? If so then yes that would be excellent - with the odd cup game or small team starter.