Maurizio Sarri to Chelsea: Five loanees who could make an impact under the Italian

James

Maurizio SarriChelsea’s loan-army is vast and packed full of quality. TalkChelsea believe these five loanees could make an impact next season. Do you agree with our selections, Blues? Being sent out on-loan is not being led down a cul-de-sac, at least it shouldn’t be. In recent seasons, it has been incredibly difficult for Chelsea youngsters to […]

View the full article

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

according to which sources?
From his previous experiences (Empoli-Naples) it can be said that Sarri does not point a lot on young people!
Zouma: I like it very much and I hope to see it at Chelsea, but Sarri wants defenders who know play ball from behind (like Rugani in fact)
RLC: I hope he can find space, but I would not be surprised if Sarri does not play him, it's not much his type of player! Van ginkel will have more change, instead Bakayoko or drinkwater never play for sure!
Maybe Sarri changes and they both play (zouma e RLC)!
with player we have a possible midfilder would be: Fabregas-kante-van ginkel!

48 minutes ago, blues.bridge said:

according to which sources?
From his previous experiences (Empoli-Naples) it can be said that Sarri does not point a lot on young people!
Zouma: I like it very much and I hope to see it at Chelsea, but Sarri wants defenders who know play ball from behind (like Rugani in fact)
RLC: I hope he can find space, but I would not be surprised if Sarri does not play him, it's not much his type of player! Van ginkel will have more change, instead Bakayoko or drinkwater never play for sure!
Maybe Sarri changes and they both play (zouma e RLC)!
with player we have a possible midfilder would be: Fabregas-kante-van ginkel!

How about Barkley?

23 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

How about Barkley?

about Barkley i don't know, we would see: for now is a big interrogative!
He isn't ideal player for sarri, who prefer in general tecnical players like jorginho or zelinski (we have only fabregas) but also fabregas i don't know if he play becouse Sarri demands a lot of movemente without ball (things that fabregas can't do for his age)!
for Sure Drinkwater and Bakayoko never play!
Fabregas, RLC and Barkley aren't sure becouse everyone of them have negative and positive points for sarri style!
Kante for now I think is the only!
I hope he sell drinkwater and Baka, with the money take a great midfielder to put near Kante and one (Fabregas/barkley or RLC)

1 minute ago, blues.bridge said:

about Barkley i don't know, we would see: for now is a big interrogative!
He isn't ideal player for sarri, who prefer in general tecnical players like jorginho or zelinski (we have only fabregas) but also fabregas i don't know if he play becouse Sarri demands a lot of movemente without ball (things that fabregas can't do for his age)!
for Sure Drinkwater and Bakayoko never play!
Fabregas, RLC and Barkley aren't sure becouse everyone of them have negative and positive points for sarri style!
Kante for now I think is the only!
I hope he sell drinkwater and Baka, with the money take a great midfielder to put near Kante and one (Fabregas/barkley or RLC)

I only REALLY like Kante in our CM. I do love Cescy but hes now too slow I'm afraid. But he is basically our only bit of creativity on the pitch.

We need to bring in 4 or 5 really good creative players if we do want to make a challenge. And if it means we sell then we sell.