Jump to content

Passport needed for EU members for England ?


Recommended Posts


I would like to attend a Chelsea match at the Bridge this season but my question is clear, do I need a passport to enter in England ? Just wondering ! I'm an European Union member as I'm from Belgium.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I recommend You to take it with You.

I'm from Estonia and I needed it to travel to Finland. Though if You got ID-Card (Don't know if it's rightly said in English) then it should be enough, at least my parents got to Finland with ID-Card.

I recommend You to take one of those with You, otherwise You may have some serious problems crossing the border.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 0 members are here!

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

Thank You