Dani Alves

milka

On 2017-6-27 at 2:33 AM, BlueLyon said:

Alves seems to be joining City, I would love to see Vrsaljko from Atletico to compete for our RB/RWB spot, but with atleti ban, its impossible.

Do u think alves could actually keep up in this league at 34 having never played here before?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, BluesMadLad said:

Do u think alves could actually keep up in this league at 34 having never played here before?

I don't think you could trust him to be your primary right back / wing back. You would need someone very reliable to back him up or share the position. That's why he'd be great here for a year or two as we have other options. 

Im just curious why didnt City announce the deal already. If he is joining City that is. Juve said a while ago that he is leaving definately, I would expect someone to announce him by now.

Unless they are waiting for kit reveal :clown:

• 2 weeks later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You