Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Can Chelsea be stopped?

James

Nine wins in a row; just let that sink in. Of course, it’s still way too early to predict the league winner or to allow our excitement to overwhelm reality, but things couldn’t have gone better for Chelsea in the last two months. But whenever a solid set of results like our last nine go […]

View the full article

Hate this sort of cocky mid season shit. Your only a couple of injuries away from a totally different outlook. I'm old school Chelsea and can remember back in 78-79 when we only won five games all season and 42 games were played then. It's footballs biggest cliche but it doesn't mean it's not relevant take one game at a time.

2 hours ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Hate this sort of cocky mid season shit. Your only a couple of injuries away from a totally different outlook. I

Yeah for sure man. It's too early in a league that's this competitive to even suggest a title like this, man I'm still saying top 4 would be the expectation of this season :lol: