Mateo Musacchio

the wes

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/5/2016 at 8:46 AM, BlueLyon said:

Since Laporte refused city, we should be all over him.

Nah Laporte is committed to Athletic Club. Unless the club hierarchy tell Laporte that they absolutely need to sell him for funds, he's not gonna leave anytime soon. He truly loves the club. 

1 hour ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Nah Laporte is committed to Athletic Club. Unless the club hierarchy tell Laporte that they absolutely need to sell him for funds, he's not gonna leave anytime soon. He truly loves the club. 

True, he is commited, but he will leave sooner or later. I bet my head he wont stay in atletic more than 2 summers. Tbh I think he is waiting for a move to bigger spanish club, but wants to improve himself first, now he has a place at atletic and just got back after injury, many reasons why he refused city. 

If there was something realy extraordinary in his commitment he would decide to play for spain if he felt such passion toward basque culture and club, but he chose france.

It would be difficult move to pull, but football is football. 

When time comes, we should at least try because he is a very good CB unless we fix the defense by then.

• 4 months later...

I dont know him but from what Ive seen/read he doesn't offer us owt we dont already have or what we need.

Hes weak in the air but he does like to dribble which is a plus.

The Mirror still reckon we are going for him

Chelsea looking to pip AC Milan to Villarreal's £21m-rated centre-back Mateo Musacchio

The Blues are looking to hijack Milan's move for the 26-year-old this summer

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/chelsea-looking-pip-ac-milan-9918755

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You