Galliani: Chelsea make Kaka bid

SSN

Galliani - Blues bid for Kaka

Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani says the club have received an offer for Kaka from Chelsea.

Kaka has been linked with a big-money move to Chelsea after his fellow Brazilian, Luiz Felipe Scolari, took charge at Stamford Bridge.

Milan have repeatedly stated the playmaker is not for sale, while Kaka has voiced his intention to stay at the San Siro.

Galliani claims Chelsea have tried to tempt the club into parting with Kaka and that the Rossoneri have also received enquiries for influential midfielder Andrea Pirlo.

"For Kaka, a really big offer has arrived from Chelsea," Galliani told La Stampa.

"For Pirlo, there have been many requests. As for him, neither Pirlo nor his agent have come in to my office asking for an improvement in his salary."

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Great player, but no thanks. Maybe if we knew that Lampard was leaving for Inter, (which I hope doesn't happen) then I would be hoping Kaka was coming, but too many world class midfielders is too much on a plate.

Manu Petit was saying something rather interesting in an article I was reading this morning. About Scolari needing to choose his preferred squad for the season, and then stick by it. Also, with regards to team affairs, he should go by his recommendations about who Chelsea should buy, he musn't let other members of the board or anyone else from Chelsea intervene.

Kaka is a great player, but I fail to see how he would fit into a squad full of superstars to be honest. I would like to see Chelsea go for a striker really. Like trying to beat Arsenal and Man United for Huntelaar.

Can't see it happening. Considering that Milan seem to short of a few quid in the transfer market it may be that they are inviting a very very big offer for him so that they can rebuid a team which is no doubt on the old side.