Familia Castillo

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Old news. This story has been discussed here at least twice before, the first time in January I think.  It was being described as a done deal even then.

This signing is good news for those of us who actually support this club. It's very encouraging that we retain the ability to attract exciting prospects to our junior ranks despite all the negativity pumped out by those who think the world revolves around them and their keyboard. 

The young man is extremely talented. He isn't quite in the same class as the youngster Man City signed a couple of seasons ago (who is) but he has great promise. It would be nice if all of us could simply welcome Juan to the club and wish him well. Instead, we are likely to read the usual output from the keyboard warriors, spouting their ill-informed Tosh. Ho-hum.

Welcome to the club Juan. I wish you well. 

23 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Old news. This story has been discussed here at least twice before, the first time in January I think.  It was being described as a done deal even then.

This signing is good news for those of us who actually support this club. It's very encouraging that we retain the ability to attract exciting prospects to our junior ranks despite all the negativity pumped out by those who think the world revolves around them and their keyboard. 

The young man is extremely talented. He isn't quite in the same class as the youngster Man City signed a couple of seasons ago (who is) but he has great promise. It would be nice if all of us could simply welcome Juan to the club and wish him well. Instead, we are likely to read the usual output from the keyboard warriors, spouting their ill-informed Tosh. Ho-hum.

Welcome to the club Juan. I wish you well. 

Yup, why be pessimistic - give the lad a chance :) 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You