Yacine Brahimi

9 hours ago, nadavTKL said:

I really wanted us to sign him last season. I want to say it could be the signing that will let us forget about the Douglas Costa saga...

I dont know if he could be a regular starter though. Hazard and Willian will play on the wings every game certainly, and Conte surely wont play with Cesc in a double pivot regularly (means we'll play 4-3-3 probably). Thats why we're after Naingolan.

But, i do think we need another option for attacking midfield. I really dislike Pedro's game, and against the lesser teams we'll have to have a more attacking formation as an option. And its not like Brahimi is a superstar who cant sit on the bench.

So... i wish its true. Brahimi-Hazard-Willian would be a joy to watch.

He looks more flashy than effective to me.

As has been said, many players have looked good against us but it's not just players. Plenty of ordinary sides have put in apparently good displays against Chelsea only to disappoint their manager and fans who, "Can't understand how we can play so well against Chelsea one week, but not turn up against XYZ FC the next." The fact is we can be very easy to play against, with our slow build up and determination to give the ball away cheaply. Most professional footballers will look good if given that sort of encouragement.

I'm not sold on Brahimi. Even his highlight vids contain many passages of play which are really scraping the barrel for examples of the bloke's so called quality. If he is the player some here are saying that he is, then I haven't seen it yet.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yet? At the age of twenty-six what is he waiting for?

Decent offers that satisfy him and the club?

Falcao left at 25 and Martinez left in his late twenties as two examples. Porto don't let players leave for change

2 hours ago, LAM09 said:

Decent offers that satisfy him and the club?

Falcao left at 25 and Martinez left in his late twenties as two examples. Porto don't let players leave for change

My question referred to the fact that player was described as not yet world-class despite already being 26 years old. if an outfield player is not yet world-class at that age, when will he be?

My question referred to the fact that player was described as not yet world-class despite already being 26 years old. if an outfield player is not yet world-class at that age, when will he be?

In his prime (28-32). What were Ribery and Robben doing at that age to name two?

They upped their game ar Bayern and became WC wingers. The same COULD happen here.

Good player we don't need him it's about  time we started giving Charly Musonda a chance to break into the Chelsea team we need to spend are transfer budget in other positions we need a centre back two midfielders and a striker 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You