Chelsea 1-1 Leicester

Jase

6 hours ago, Tomo said:

I think we were second in that particular table after the Villa game but since then our heads have been on the beach/Euro's.

Although it's quite funny Liverpool are only one point better off afterall all this Klopp wankfest.

Another thing to note, we suffered only 3 more league defeats since Jose got sacked, which is the second lowest in that time. Main issue was we drew too many games, which is the highest!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Tomo said:

lthough it's quite funny Liverpool are only one point better off afterall all this Klopp wankfest.

I agree. The press loves them some Klopp. They speak as if they have played superbly since he arrived. Results do not support it.

Come on you Chelsea!!

19 hours ago, Jason said:

Another thing to note, we suffered only 3 more league defeats since Jose got sacked, which is the second lowest in that time. Main issue was we drew too many games, which is the highest!

Yeah drew way to many games...one win at home was dire least we were a bit better away

Hopefully next season....all be good :D

On 5/16/2016 at 10:44 AM, CHOULO19 said:

Is that the one with the sticks and incredibly posh people? :P

Personally, I'm banking on the Euros not to be boring, even though I think they will be... 

You've got the glorified friendly tournament, Copa America Centenario, to look forward to as well :D