• Oscar (sub)
    • Kenedy (sub)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Excellent result against a team that don't give up much. 

I thought we defended well, were never under pressure and for the most part took the game to Southampton.

They are extremely difficult to break down and clearly defend deep. They also work as a team with a lot of pressure on the ball and good endeavour to force mistakes.

I felt bad for Baba I don't think he played poorly at all though the goal came from a sloppy pass in a dangerous area. I thought Courtois was more at fault for not coming off his line quick enough.

Really want to see us reel off 4 straight league victories and build some momentum heading into the final stages of the season. The one thing that is still missing from our performances is Eden Hazard! I'm not saying he was bad but he is still miles off of the form that won us the league... I really don't know what the problem is, his decision making has become so predictable and his little flicks are almost always turnovers. Has he just completely lost his way? 

Again we need to show our character and we done it well. In first half of this season we  wouldn't come back i'm sure of it.

If i want say something bad about Iva performance, i must say first that he is good leader and he should plays like winger :P He has pure talent how to score goals. 

But what about worst side of this match: Baba and Tibo. For me Baba doesnt get any minutes when JT backs. Guus said that he subbed him because this error. And Tibo, in this match wasnt so confident and made some mistakes.

We are close to LFC and UTD, so maybe catch them and show that even in worst season we can be above them <_<

It was said that pedro had isues with his hamstrings during the warm up. WHY THE FUCK THEN DID HE START. I love Guus but i really hate his no rotation policy. I can bet he willl play a full team against stoke on saturday just before psg.  We have already lost Jt Pedro, please Mr Hidddink rest players especially Cesc. The dude already has 40 games this season and if he goes down our season goes down with him