Radamel Falcao

BlueLion.

What is wrong with City? Can see Dzeko and/or Jovetic leaving in January or something if they bring in Falcao and he manages to regain his old form...

Considering how well Dzeko and Jovetic have been, I wouldn't be surprised if Aguero left. Injury prone and could demand a big fee still. If not, Dzeko will definitely ask to leave.

Going to City would be a ridiculous move.

They play a system which their team is built mainly to accommodate and get the best out of their midfield players - Toure, Silva and Nasri. It's also been said multiple times that Falcao has not exactly got a great all round game unlike the strikers that they already have - Dzeko, Negredo, Aguero and Jovetic - so it would be a daft move to be honest, even if they lose Negredo, just seems like overkill, they've probably looked at what we have done buying Fabregas and Costa to improve our team and maybe signing him as a panic buy? Although they play 4-4-2 and you'd ideally want 4 strikers for that system but still Falcao to go there, big wages and compete with Aguero, Dzeko and Jovetic? Why? Just promote a young guy maybe?

They really needed to get a quality partner for Kompany in defense, not convinced about Mangala, hes not even started a game yet has he and even then hes still severely overrated. Demichellis is also very dodgy when exposed against pacey players in 1 v 1s which will happen because City, like Arsenal open up something hellish when in possession and are vulnerable to the counter.

I will be more worried if City, Arsenal or Pool gets Schneiderlin, one of best midfielders I saw in PL last season, top 5 definately. Complete CM and very young.

Falcao wont improve city much, they already have top strikers who are perfect for PL. Falcao will only lead into overload. Benatia, Di Maria, Vidal or Schneiderlin in City would improve them much more.

I will be more worried if City, Arsenal or Pool gets Schneiderlin, one of best midfielders I saw in PL last season, top 5 definately. Complete CM and very young.

Falcao wont improve city much, they already have top strikers who are perfect for PL. Falcao will only lead into overload. Benatia, Di Maria, Vidal or Schneiderlin in City would improve them much more.

My thoughts exactly. Falcao to Arsenal would scare me more. Falcao in City doesn't scare me.