Brad Friedel

Jase

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mark was not a failure. his performance against liverpool itself was more than enough to make him a success

I didn't say he was a failure, however I thought he wasn't anywhere near as good as made out (maybe our standard's went down after suffering with Turnbull for so long).

In his prime a brilliant keeper but last season im not sure he offered anything more than Hilario circa 06-11 did (who was a lot better than given credit for) in terms of decent to fill in but struggle with a run of games, and let's be honest, if Hilario performed like Mark did against Sunderland and Leti at home (the two games that derailed our season) he would have got no end of abuse.

swarcher wasnt that bad imo... much better than turnbull+hilario

Turnbull yes, but like I said to Didier, im not atall convinced the Schwarzer off last season was better than what Hilario gave us circa 2006-2011.

• 2 months later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You