Which Player You'd Least Like To Sign

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure about either of them. Deco was great for Portugal the other night and Ronaldinho seems to want to get his career back on track... we might land both of them for cut prices. Although Deco would signal Frank to move I think... :(

Hmmm, tough one really. So far we have had some excellant names linked to us. Previously i would have said Deco! But i am starting to warm to the idea...

Actually i don't think i can think of one we have been linked to so far that i wouldn't fancy....

I'm not sure about either of them. Deco was great for Portugal the other night and Ronaldinho seems to want to get his career back on track... we might land both of them for cut prices. Although Deco would signal Frank to move I think... :(

I really think we need younger players like i said we need to make our own stars.

I really don't think that Deco signing has any relevance on Lampards future, we have spaces in Midfield available. OK our midfield squads quality may be a bit too good but everyone will still get games. We have clearly been looking for that midfield playmaker for a while - Deco/Kaka,Van Der Vaart ect..

At the sort of prices being mentioned and the fact that Scolari looks like the man to get the best back out of them i think Deco and Ronaldinho would be good purchases. Even at £20m Ronaldinho would still be a bargain. Look at it this way Villa are asking for £20m for Barry!!!!!!!

Hmm.

First of all we should get rid of Belletti, Ferreira, Ben Haim, Malouda or SWP, Shevchenko, Pizarro and Sidwell.

If this is done, I wanna see us sign:

A winger - Ribery, Robinho or Quaresma.

Strikers - if Drogba leaves then Gomez, Villa or Eto'o to replace him and a back-up striker, someone young preferably.

And maybe a young central midfielder (NOT aging one, like Deco), but that's not so important as long as Lamps stays.

Hmm.

First of all we should get rid of Belletti, Ferreira, Ben Haim, Malouda or SWP, Shevchenko, Pizarro and Sidwell.

If this is done, I wanna see us sign:

A winger - Ribery, Robinho or Quaresma.

Strikers - if Drogba leaves then Gomez, Villa or Eto'o to replace him and a back-up striker, someone young preferably.

And maybe a young central midfielder (NOT aging one, like Deco), but that's not so important as long as Lamps stays.

Keep Ferreira. Very useful, and he is unfairly maligned IMO. He tries, which is more than can be said of the likes of Belletti. TBH should leave, I think Malouda should stay but its time for Sidders, Pizarro and Shaun to move on.

I'd like to see Ribery or Quaresma, but I don't want Gomez. Heavily overrated IMO. A young midfielder in Joao Moutinho would be great but Lamps isn't leaving so it would be pointless.

I desagree, i think we've already a great team, maybe two or three players but not espcially "star" names.

A striker if Drogba leaves. (I want Huntelaar but he's going to Madrid, so Gomez would be good too)

Keep Sinclair and put him difinitively with the first team.If Phil don't want him, maybe a winger.

And finally not Deco, but a young mildfield, to succeed to Ballack & Lampard (The rumours we've heard are about Rakitic and Cigarini, Rakitic is very good and is only 20)

My view is that we don't need a revolution, but an evolution. :thumbsup: